Praise For Frank At Mashmaster

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joel

Reaction score
G'day all!

It's been quite a while since I've posted here, but I feel compelled to share my recent experience with Frank from Mashmaster.

Quite a while ago I bought a Fridgemate to replace my 'homebrewed' temp controller. I didn't get around to actually wiring the thing up until just a few days ago in preparation to (finally) start brewing again after quite a long break. Once wired up, I found that the SET button didn't work and I couldn't change any of the settings.

I thought that I'd have to buy another one, as my purchase was well and truly outside the 30 day return timeframe as described on the Mashmaster website. But, I thought I'd email Frank and explain the situation in the hopes of an exchange with myself paying postage both ways. After a short email conversation confirming the fault, Frank said that he'd express post a replacement out to me at no charge. Well, the new one arrived a few hours ago and it works perfectly!

Frank completely overwhelmed me with his level of customer service. It was far and away above my expectations.

With service like this, we can feel confident in buying gear from Frank with the knowledge that a truly decent bloke is providing exceptional after sales support.

Thanks Frank.

i had the same experience

Good to hear. I got the MillMaster grain mill when it first came out on pre-order and even though there was a major cock-up and didn't get it in my xmas stocking last year they kept me well informed of what was going on and offered a discount voucher on other purchases. Since bought the handle and hopper with good results of service. Same with the TempMate from Craft Brewer excellent service.

I've found people who run internet bussinesses in general give much better service than most walk in shops these days. I went to a specialty nut & bolt store last week for a 1/2" BSP stainless steel backing nut with no success, so it was of to TWOC again. The local Mitre 10 store has a fantastic range of BBQ's, Hammocks, pots & pans etc, but sadly about only 5 pieces of copper fittings, the result being travelling from one store to another getting a part here and there, always being asked if I knew what the part is called or how much the price on the shelf was. I paid twice the price for a piece of electrical cable at Bunnings just to get out of the place, all because it wasn't in the book they had at the checkout. F*ck em! give your hard earned readies to someone who deserves it. I'd now buy everything over the net if I could.

Cheers real_beer :icon_cheers:

I've bought a couple of Fridgemates from him now and always found his service to be excellent.

Frank's commitment to the products he sells goes far beyond what the law requires him to.
It's a pity we don't see many posts from him on AHB these days.

I'm glad that there are others with similar cases to report. It builds a case for Franks excellence of service.

Many people usually don't mind paying more for good service. But with the gear you'll find on the Mashmaster website, it's pretty well the cheapest you'll find anywhere.

Cheers Frank, I purchased my Fridgemate via eBay (Mashmaster) and it was on the doorstep 3 days later, Also thanks Frank for the bottle opener :beer: it will get a workout.

Latest posts

Back