Post your 2017 GABS pics here

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

droid

somewhere on the slippery slope with a beer in han
Reaction score
If you're going to GABS this year, post a pic or ten and let's enjoy some fun and frivolity via the camera.
Im here now and for the Friday arvo session in Melbourne it's going pretty good. Next year it'd be nice to go to NZ. Pics to be loaded later but here's a phone pic image.jpg
It's right next to my seat what can I say

droid said:
If you're going to GABS this year, post a pic or ten and let's enjoy some fun and frivolity via the camera.
Im here now and for the Friday arvo session in Melbourne it's going pretty good. Next year it'd be nice to go to NZ. Pics to be loaded later but here's a phone pic
attachicon.gif
image.jpg
It's right next to my seat what can I say
Lucky *******, have fun. I gots to wait for Sunday.

Just got back from the Good Beer Week Brewery Startup forum. Good panel, good answers, no photos. No beer either. Really wanted to but the meds said no. Big fat hairy sad face on that one! GBW/GABS and no beer in sight for me!

Big shout out to the AHB member who's I learned is opening a brewpub, my personal favourite model. Good onya! Really stoked for you. Didn't ask if I could share though so I'll let him tell in his own time. Here's a clue: He's male.

Noice! I'm doing well. Used up all my energy for the day, but feel alive and still on the right track. I should be pretty damn functional by 6-8weeks. Hell, this time last week I was getting breathing tubes pulled out in intensive care.

Heading that way now to do my volunteer shift.

I'm working up stairs on the demo stage hosted by Beer Diva Kirilly Waldorn.

Come up and say hi..I'm the short guy in the volunteer shirt

Tomorrow night I head back to do my drinking shift.

Just trying to hold myself together at ... some corner pub

Mardoo said:
Noice! I'm doing well. Used up all my energy for the day, but feel alive and still on the right track. I should be pretty damn functional by 6-8weeks. Hell, this time last week I was getting breathing tubes pulled out in intensive care.
I saw and was in awe of the Madhu. Remarkable stuff to see you today and good luck with the recovery. Bit soft not going to GABS but considering he was freshly sewn up I'll let it pass (this time).

Had a few sours tonight, didn't find any face-tearing samples but that's Okimage.jpg

Tasting all ferals IPAs.
Anyone else in tonights session?
20170519_185742.jpg

husky said:
About $2 per taste plus $50 ticket
Yes, not like previous years when you got 'some' tokens with your ticket, $97 for entry and $50 bucks of tickets after you've paid the sharks their 'booking' fee, makes my blood boil that shite, booking fee for sending a feckin email out, I work in IT, costs nothing once the programs been developed and its not rocket science sending an email, its a feckin rort!!

droid said:
Had a few sours tonight, didn't find any face-tearing samples but that's Ok
attachicon.gif
image.jpg
Arggghhhh, face-tearing sours. Only thing worse is face-tearing 100-IBU sours. **** me, can't get that beer out of my head. A US mate's beer he called **** Youse All. ISO-hop, if you must ask.

I like sours, but I'll save face-tearing and ball-ripping for the Cenobites.

Just finished my first volunteer session.

Gotta say it was fun.

If you've got the spare time volunteering is a good gig. Gets you a free ticket and $30 credit.

I worked on the food demo stage. Here is a tip for punters going over the next few days...
Each of these session see free...first in best dressed and it gets you a free tasting paddle of five beers.

So there's $11 free beer for you.

The cheese and beer session was very popular.

At the end of the night me and a guy I was working with sat back stage and drank all the leftovers.

If you're interested in sours, try the fruit tingle. Apart from the purple color, it was very sessionable.

Great arvo session, could hear all the night session peeps from my room, noisy bastids.
Check out Sailors Grave upstairs and try their farmhouse beer. La-sirene is up thereto and they have a nitro coffee sour which was really interesting. Both top shelf artisan beers. Ssilors grave are into the forraiging thing so very cool to chat to Chris about that beer.
Cheers have fun, hey I won a hat too...pics to cone

Latest posts

Back