Politics

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could someone tell me how you can gain entry into one country and miraculously lose your papers onthe boat over......anyone? Please? I just wont to shoot down this economic mgrat rubbish that the wankers onthe right believe!

goomboogo said:
PAPERS. The Daily Telegraph. There's a paper.
More interested in the papers you leave a country with and lose on the way.......

manticle said:
Don't yell at me, I've had a difficult morning.
Oracle I would never yell at you!

One last call......where are their papers? Could anyone give me an example I just worry about bow they get lost?

Rowy, what percentage of people arrive in Australia without identification?

goomboogo said:
Rowy, what percentage of people arrive in Australia without identification?
What percentage arrive by plane without papers?

0.4 of one percent of plane arrivals are without identification.

goomboogo said:
Now quote me what percentage of boat arrivals arrive without ID?

Sorry if this has been posted already - had a flick through and couldn't see it.

Hilarious incompetence...

Last edited by a moderator:
kevo said:
Sorry if this has been posted already - had a flick through and couldn't see it.

Hilarious incompetence...

David Bradbury this morning on Smooth FM....one all I'd suggest except one of them is theassistant Treasurer!....... NEXT and I just started holidays so I can stay up all night answering your shit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rowy said:
What percentage arrive by plane without papers?

goomboogo said:
Even 0.4% is surprising because you needed a passport to board an international flight, although once I left a magazine in the pocket of the seat in front of me and I'd only read 1/2 of it. Devastating. I bet 0.4% of people leave their passports in the same way.

goomboogo said:
That was your job.
Poor......you know the passportsystem don't you

Start here. My point at the start is just that it seems to be a smokescreen so we don't hear about anything else. We actually get more illegal immigrants arriving by plane than boat yet that is never mentioned. Yep some arrive without papers, some are no doubt dodgy, some though need our help and support to start a better life in a better country. Just because some are dodgy doesn't mean you should shaft all of them.

Back