Plumbing Help

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deserter

Reaction score
I'm wanting to put some taps in the side of my brew kettle stainless steel vessel. I've got a book the has compression fittings and nylon washers but it doesn't make a lot of sense. any pics or diagrams or links as to how others have done it would be much appreciated. Also i have a false bottom for my mash tun what fitting would i use to go through that to a copper pipe or would i use silicone hose to a hose barb but then how do i hook that up to the ball valve.
Thanks in advance,
Deserter.

I'm wanting to put some taps in the side of my brew kettle stainless steel vessel. I've got a book the has compression fittings and nylon washers but it doesn't make a lot of sense. any pics or diagrams or links as to how others have done it would be much appreciated. Also i have a false bottom for my mash tun what fitting would i use to go through that to a copper pipe or would i use silicone hose to a hose barb but then how do i hook that up to the ball valve.
Thanks in advance,
Deserter.

In my sig is a link to my web site, under homebrew there is a page on fitting a tap, with pics etc; it should get you started.

QldKev

Latest posts

Back