Pinnacle Wholesalers Kegerator

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hoppinmad

Reaction score
Okay, so just purchased a twin tap Pinnacle Kegerator off ebay (the new "2010 edition") and need to know what extras I should order from Ross.

I understand the beer lines are crap so will probably need to get some Valpar line, but am not sure about the fittings/joiners/tees etc

Anyone who is using this brand of kegerator I would be interested to hear about your experiences and what modifications you had to make.

Cheers :icon_cheers:

Okay, so just purchased a twin tap Pinnacle Kegerator off ebay (the new "2010 edition") and need to know what extras I should order from Ross.

I understand the beer lines are crap so will probably need to get some Valpar line, but am not sure about the fittings/joiners/tees etc

Anyone who is using this brand of kegerator I would be interested to hear about your experiences and what modifications you had to make.

Cheers :icon_cheers:

Hi there - sometime since you posted this topic...I am looking at buying the same kegerator. What did you end up buying to supplement the kegerator? What would you do differently?

Cheers
Haggy

Latest posts

Back