Pinnacle Kegerator Fan noise?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

takai

Reaction score
Came home yesterday to a grinding noise coming out of the kegerator. Doesnt sound like it is coming from the compressor as it only starts a min or so after the compressor kicks in.
Sounds like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etKVLFGNrPg

Guessing it is the fan that has gone the way of the buffalo. Common?

Hmm doesn't sound too good. How old is the kegerator, do the Pinnacle mob do a good warranty?

Bought in December, so quite new. I believe Pinnacle are the primary importer for this series of fridge.

This is the design:
thumb-500x500.jpg

Yes bog standard Kegerator, I have two. But who did you buy it from? For example I bought my two from Ross who offers a good warranty, so if it's making funny noises - seems like the fan - then I'd get onto whoever you bought it off, to get the problem fixed.

From their website..

Pinnacle wholesalers offers a 12 month parts warranty is offered on all our products for personal household use from the date of delivery. A 3 months parts warranty period applies if the products are used for commercial purposes. The warranty policy is based upon the product being faulty or not performing as we have described. This warranty is valid from the date of delivery.

Yeah, waiting to hear back from them. Im more interested in whether this is a common issue or just an odd one.

I had the same thing happen to me. Pinnacle sent me out a new fan. The new fan is fine again. Im gonna look into something a bit better. Next upgrade is a 3way cobra font with a font fan in it

Latest posts

Back