Piece On Dogfish Head

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just noticed this one online, thought I'd pass it on. A story by Fox on Dogfish head, some great if brief shots inside the brewery.

http://www.realamericanstories.com/dogfishheadbrewery/

Makes me want to brew an American IPA :)

Me too!!!! I started a thread on there 60min IPA yesterday! was after some guidance on how to formulate such a complex recepie...

are these dudes beers availablw here in Aus? {melbourne?}

Great find Kai. That is as touching and heart wrenching as those feel-good shows you see occasionally on TV. The brewlist for the fathers-day brew is now extended to include at least one DFH 120 hopping regime.

if you have a bit torrent installed, such as vuze, do a search for beer wars, it is a doco by a woman who is in the beer industry in america, and she follows dogfish head, and also moonshot, as they grow and talk about thier growth, in a market strongly controlled by anheizer busch.

its very anti AB, but who cares, it is pretty interesting to here sam from dogfish talk about the brewery and the challenges of it all, and the overbearing control that AB has from the top down on the US beer market

I know a chap who has just applied for a job the Dogfish Head brewery. Got my fingers crossed for him.

Latest posts

Back