Perth Brewday Early Nov Anyone?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can finally make a brew day to witness some AG glory and meet you guys.
sweeeeet.

1. Ausdb!
2. Goat (with bells on)
3. Chillamacgilla - woohoo
4. GL (assuming I am back in the country)
5. Asher - happy to beer up a non AG brewer also...
6. uneekwahn (will confirm early next week as mrs uneekawhn returns from the uk next week and may have plans for me already!)
7. Kook (Will bring a couple US beers along he's got stashed away)
8. deebee crossing all his fingers & toes as may have other commitments
9. Bigal, half finished home DIY projects have waited a year, another week wont hurt
10 Sinkas, late not never
11. Tony M will come armed with wallet and place his name in the draw.
12 Deadly - counting down the days
13. Vlad the Pale Aler ( no. 13, is this an omen )
14. Mika - Envious Drunken Observer party.gif
15. randyrob
16. Recharge- Can make it around three if its not to late, havent been on for a while working 2 jobs at the moment and just enough time left to sleep, so an afternoon off would be good. Can supply a couple of Nasas and gas bottles if required.
17. Kroozy - as always
18. dougy

OK I have a nearly full BOC CO2 bottle i want to empty so if anyone has filling gear i am happy to donate the CO2 to those wanting to fill sodastream bottles. Then i can return the thing as i wont be brewing til i get back from US in feb at which time i'll buy a bottle. All my kegs are now empty (cry cry).
Cheers

Richard

1. Ausdb!
2. Goat (with bells on)
6. uneekwahn (will confirm early next week as mrs uneekawhn returns from the uk next week and may have plans for me already!)
9. Bigal, half finished home DIY projects have waited a year, another week wont hurt
15. randyrob
16. Recharge- Can make it around three if its not to late, havent been on for a while working 2 jobs at the moment and just enough time left to sleep, so an afternoon off would be good. Can supply a couple of Nasas and gas bottles if required.
17. Kroozy - as always
18. dougy
19. MrDave (aka mustang on IRC) - If only to taunt uneekwahn then sit in the corner quietly taking notes

me and physical activities really aren't a good combination :)

3 more and we can have a game of football.

Well, we would have one football team complete with bench. Or were you talking about that other game where they fall over grimacing and clutching their shins then swap shirts at the end of the game?

clutching their shins.........

Nothing wrong with the round ball game - billions of people can't be wrong. For those that think it's a sport for fairies - see below. I don't so much go in for the celebratory bum pat, kiss, grope etc but thats more your Euro style of football. :D
injury_Cisse.jpg

OK I have a nearly full BOC CO2 bottle i want to empty so if anyone has filling gear i am happy to donate the CO2 to those wanting to fill sodastream bottles. Then i can return the thing as i wont be brewing til i get back from US in feb at which time i'll buy a bottle. All my kegs are now empty (cry cry).
Cheers

Richard

Bring it along Recharge, I have a dodgy bottle to soda stream adaptor of GL's if anyone is brave!

Quick update

The Landlord starter Pale Mild was brewed last night OG=1.036 IBU=20, I have also started a 10l batch of 1.025 starter as well so yeast shoould be ready by the weekend and some small samples for everyone.

Who wants some wort from the day? hopefully we will have 80-90l spare if I manage to get 30L out of it. So it could be divvied into 10l or 15l lots so we can share it around.

Brand new white 20L buckets with lids are $9.50 at supercheap at the moment or I can get some "plain bucket" 25L fermenters for $20 ea if I buy a few (note no airlock or tap but they do have the bung hole ready to be drilled). Or supercheap have a flexy cube/polypin thing for $7 that is supposed to hold 20L. I like the 25L bucket fermenters as they are easy to clean and without a tap don't have many places for nasties to hide. For any newcomers you could walk away with a new fermenter and some AG wort for a small contribution to costs.

I'd love a sample if there enough going.

I'll PM in 1/2 an hour - off to the stainless sheet metal workers ..... ;)

Hello AusDB,

i've just purchased a second fermenter on the weekend so i will be able to bring that along to get filled and contribute to the cost of the wort :)

Thanks Rob.

I'd be happy to take a bucket home if there is enough spare. Also happy to put in some cash for ingredients.

Sorry AusDB, after my initial enthusiasm i had to juggle weekend shifts to make sure i was in Perth last weekend to pick the missus up from the airport. Gotta work the 11th now.

Have a blast gents.

Chatty

I can bring a fermenter and cash if any is still spare.

Cheers

Richard

1. Ausdb!
2. Goat (with bells on)
15. randyrob
17. Kroozy - as always
18. dougy
19. MrDave (aka mustang on IRC) - If only to taunt uneekwahn then sit in the corner quietly taking notes
20. pbrosnan. I should be able to get there towards the middle of the boil.

I'll throw in a sterilised blue water container I've got laying around.... a bonus if it comes home 1/2 full

BUMP

OK PM's will be coming out today with my address

Does anyone elese plan to come along?

1. Me of course, (maybe I can get a note from Mrs Ausdb to say I am sick and GL and Goat will do the brewing!!!!!!!!!)
2. Goat (with bells on)
15. randyrob
17. Kroozy - as always
18. dougy

Also don't forget a snack and some brew and maybe a raincoat or umbrella the way the weather is looking, unless someone has another one of those gazebo things they can bring!

Also if you want your name in the hat for some wort then either bring a container or let me know if you want a new bucket fermenter.

Cheers all

1. Me of course, (maybe I can get a note from Mrs Ausdb to say I am sick and GL and Goat will do the brewing!!!!!!!!!)
2. Goat (with bells on)
15. randyrob
17. Kroozy - as always
18. dougy
21. Simon W - another new face, if I'm not too late?

Latest posts

Back