Perlick Faucet Parts

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hippy

Reaction score
So on cleaning out my beer lines before carbonating a few kegs of my latest brew, I've managed to damage the thread on one of the compression bonnets on my perlick 545 flow control and also noticed the o ring was also damaged.
No problems I thought I'll see if I can order some replacement parts on the perlick website.
The first problem I encountered was the fact that they don't have specific replacement parts for the flow control and I'm fucked if I can work out how to send the wankers an email to ask as their contact form takes you around in circles without actually giving you an opportunity to ask a QUESTION . I figured they are probably the same as the 525 and 575 parts as they are all 500 series as opposed to the 400 series but would ask if anyone here knows the answer to this?
The parts I need, if compatible with the 525 cost about $1.50 but there is a minimum purchase value of $25. Ok that's cool I'll buy 10 of the o rings a fancy perlick wrench and 4 of the compression bonnets which just gets me over the line and I shouldn't have this problem again .
They want $88.06 for shipping which brings the total cost to over $115. I can get a brand new whole flow control tap from Homebrewstuff.com in the US for about $5 less.
What To Do?

Hippy,

I have the 575 Creamers & after a lot of searching found that TTBOMK nobody in Oz stocks Perlick parts. <_<
To replace my O-rings I went to KegWorks where I got my Creamers from & they supplied me with replacement O-rings. Only had to purchase $15 worth of other stuff to make the postage worthwhile. :)
Haven't looked too hard to see if the bits you want are here ( http://www.kegworks.com/faucets-shanks-hardware-774) but if not an email to them might help. I found KegWorks VERY helpful.

Good luck with it.

Hippy give these guys a try - www.chicompany.net

They sell spares and the shipping should be around $25. It seems they sell repair parts for perlicks on their website but just not the 545pc's. Definitely worth a quick email.

$115 is ridiculous...

Thanks fellas.
I've sent them both an email, so hopefully I'll have some luck with one of them :unsure:

the chi company aren't very good at responding to emails you will have more luck talking to them on the chat option on the website.

wood88 said:
the chi company aren't very good at responding to emails you will have more luck talking to them on the chat option on the website.
ok thanks for that

Latest posts

Back