perlick 650ss

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leighaus

Reaction score
IMAG1328.jpg

Two of these bad boys just arrived from America. Probably not too many in Australia.. Lovely feeling taps and the floor control is so smooth. Mmmm

Can't wait to finish my keezer now !

are these different to the other perlick taps available in aus?

They weren't in stock when I ordered them, not sure who have the 650ss now..These are the revised stainless steel model, that was pulled quite a while ago due to the flow control binding. They have only been out for three weeks in America

Look nice how much delivered &who from if you don't mind me asking

This is what i was wanting to wait for when i got my current Perlick flow controls. I've no reason to replace mine as it is, they're great. I will get these in the future when the time comes.

Wimmig said:
This is what i was wanting to wait for when i got my current Perlick flow controls. I've no reason to replace mine as it is, they're great. I will get these in the future when the time comes.

so you have the chrome plated then? or the first edition s/s perlicks that are really stiff ?

If by the 1st edition ss perlicks you mean the 545ss, they're not stiff. At least mine aren't. If yours are even close to as good as mine you'll be happy, if they're as good or better you're a lucky bar steward!!

Enjoy

Jumping in on a thread here.

There are a couple of people (including myself) who want the growler filler to suit the 650ss tap from the site you have listed.

I'd be happy to chip in for postage if you make an order and can grab us the extra growler fillers.

let me know if you order the taps

On the watch or more correctly wish list for my kegerator build,being the tight arsed HB,er that I / we are,any one got an opinion etc on brass taps.
Asking because I prefer brass over chrome for my planned "natural " timber framed copper font with brass taps kegerator ....

Ciderman said:
Thinking of ordering from these guys, How long did they take to arrive?
Cant really remember, pretty quick from memory.

spog said:
On the watch or more correctly wish list for my kegerator build,being the tight arsed HB,er that I / we are,any one got an opinion etc on brass taps.
Asking because I prefer brass over chrome for my planned "natural " timber framed copper font with brass taps kegerator ....
After doing chrome once, I'll never use anything except SS. Maybe brass will be fine, but I'll never know ;)

leighaus said:
Cant really remember, pretty quick from memory.
Great. I'll look at ordering soon. Where did you get your shanks from, just local I assume?

Back