Pbw Queensland Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've paid for it, and Nick has the bucket :icon_chickcheers:

QldKev

Fantastic thanks mate, sorry but spent a bit on this swap thing today.

Batz

Gday Fellas,

flat out at work as usual, PM me Kev and I'll sort the coin for you, I won't be home from work until next weekend if you want to wait until then.

cheers

Dave

Ok, Back into me box then. :unsure:

Cheers

Rob

Rob, there are a few people on this forum who identify their location as Toowoomba, Darling Downs and the like. You probably wouldn't have too much trouble getting 5 or 6 people together.

big thanks to Kev, Andrew, Batz, Pete and anyone else who helped out on this, 'er indoors picked it up from Andrews the other day, i owe some beers :beer:

cheers

Dave

Hi,

Any interest in a split, preferably Gold Coast oriented? Five would be nice as it works out to a bit over $50 each and you get about twice what you'd get for that if you went it alone. I'm happy to do the pick-up from Ross and you can collect from me, preferably in Bonogin (Robina hinterland) or on The Spit when I go back to work, or at BABBS in late Jan (but sooner would be nice, at least for the $$ :).

You know the drill...

1. Brian

Cheers, WY

I'll be in for this one too, only constraint is I can't do until after the 15th Jan (when I get paid)

1. Brian
2. Goldy

Have just sent you a pm Brian, I'm in if we get this rolling the same day as the grain bulk buy, so I can pick it all up together.

1. Brian
2. Goldy (only constraint is I can't do until after the 15th Jan (when I get paid))
3. Florian

1. Brian
2. Goldy (only constraint is I can't do until after the 15th Jan (when I get paid))
3. Florian
4. PocketBeers

:icon_cheers:

Latest posts

Back