Pauline on Q&A

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Every genius who starts a mowing business by undercutting all comers fittingly just gets the customers that the rest of us no longer want - big yards, bad payers or just plain rude people. Sounds like Karma.

No one ever suggested that WEAL knew a single thing about economics.

goomboogo said:
Would you steer clear of his 2 dollar shop?
Hey, my missus traded in one of the brothers who eventually founded Crazy Clark's for me...she still lives in hope that one day...... :lol: :beerbang:

Ducatiboy stu said:
Nothing like a race to the bottom

If I ever see "WEALS lawn mowing service" I will steer well clear, and advise others to do the same

I prefer someone with ethics
Ethics doesn't come into it morals yes ethics no, when you marry, have children then you have a moral obligation to provide for your family, how many men do you see get divorced and immediately give up work go on the dole, work the black or both just so they can get out of the moral obligation of providing for their wife and kids.
Lawn mowing was just used as an example, being as that is where the phrase 'Turf wars' come from, ;) the lawn mower businesses would be undercutting each other or offering an extra incentive to get the business, its called competition. Happens in every business, no avoiding it. I could have chose window cleaners, that is something of a rarity and I hate cleaning the windows once a month I would gladly pay someone to come around and do that, but my wife wouldn't go for the, I have a social obligation argument to find a window cleaner to come and clean them while I am fishing 2 or 3 times a week, brewing and wasting my time doing the things I enjoy.
All I am saying is if I was looking for a job, and couldn't get one, I wouldn't be wasting my time blaming investors, governments, unions or whoever else I might feel responsible for me not having a job

wide eyed and legless said:
Mad Pierre's?
Yeah, it's been a fun ride for her, she lost her sense of humour about this one *madpierre a former bad punter. Nobody wins but the bank.

Work, there are those who can't work, those who won't work,those who would like to work but are just not intelligent enough to hold down a job where even just some degree of intelligence is needed, (not their fault), those who look for work when there is nothing around which suit their particular skill, move to another field where jobs are abundant would be the advice.
Me I would get an income by fair means or foul, even if I had to get a ute and a lawnmower, I would cut the prices of other's to provide for my family, the last thing I would do is complain about how things should be because they are not what I think they should be, that won't change anything.

what would you do when they start with driverless lawnmowers?

Mad Pierre's?
Pissed thast the edit button has a limited life span.. just saw what you did there, excellent!!! Very bloody funny, I'm not slow, eh.

lost at sea said:
what would you do when they start with driverless lawnmowers?
To late!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmCQkosIa2k

Dave70 said:
Yeah thats right, robot this A I that.
One day, that brick laying robot will build mankinds TOMB!!..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDrDUmuUBTo
Man-kinds tomb is already built, global warming is going to be our demise.

Man-kinds tomb is already built, global warming is going to be our demise.

Nonsense. Plants thrive in a greenhouse environment..

Greenhouse_Grow2.jpg

Latest posts

Back