Pauline on Q&A

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
arctic78 said:
I know the first thing someone who has no idea says is get anther job . Like it is just that easy.
But according WEAL some you can just go and get another job. Apparently it is very easy

arctic78 said:
Like lost at sea I also work at sea but not offshore and my time away from my wife and kid ranges from 6 weeks for a short trip and up to 3 months for a long trip but we are required to do back to back trips and this could end up being 4.5 months in one stint. just to add this is a union job before you think otherwise lost at sea.
People who have never had to do this don't realise just what sort of demands it puts on your home life and how hard it is. I know the first thing someone who has no idea says is get anther job . Like it is just that easy.

you on the AA mate? good stuff.

Too hard to do the crossword on one of those things!

Ducatiboy stu said:
But according WEAL some you can just go and get another job. Apparently it is very easy
Busking is a job anyone can do.

An the good thing is you still earn weather your good or bad. I once actually paid some ambiance ruining chick in Dublin 2 euros to take her 'squeeze box' and **** off down the street a bit. I think it was Sinead O'Connor come to think of it.

While you might be the architect, you've got a lot of subbies and other folks to rely on for the buidling to be completed...and that ain't necessarily gonna work out as planned.

Vini2ton said:
Too hard to do the crossword on one of those things!
This guy has been doing the crossword in this way for years.

tom_platz_007.jpg

Can someone "Please Explain" to Pauline's minion what the hell empirical evidence is, or find out what the he thinks it is.
Malcom Roberts is in my opinion a complete retard, thoroughly enjoyed watching Brian Cox demonstrate it.
Re Q&A 15/Aug/16
Mark

Phrased better

Yes. One nation. They're all about hard scientific evidenced backed policy making, not consensus.

Despite there being absolutely no scientific evidence to support the theory Ms Hanson says people should think twice before immunising their children
'I have many people who have brought it to my attention, that's why their kids are autistic,' she told the Daily Mail.

Haven't witnessed a more exasperating exchange since Pell and Dawkins. ( I swear they stacked the audience via the Xt3 network that day..)

Is that where a geological feature is believed to be Noah's Ark - I mean sort of mistake any true believer could make...
M

40 days and nights?
It must have stunk like shit inside that ark, big time.

7477d8234fe90652f68c0b4688e2219d.jpg

MHB said:
Can someone "Please Explain" to Pauline's minion what the hell empirical evidence is, or find out what the he thinks it is.
Malcom Roberts is in my opinion a complete retard, thoroughly enjoyed watching Brian Cox demonstrate it.
Re Q&A 15/Aug/16
Mark

Phrased better
We really are represented by a bunch of retards.

Immunisation, climate change and the NASA conspiracy, where will they venture next?

FFS, if you're going to argue with one of the most respected scientists of the last 20 years, then at least present some evidence that challenges the current knowledge base, don't just say the data has been fudged by NASA.

Better no drive too far over the horizon Malcolm Roberts, you might fall off the edge of the earth. Maybe that's where God hid all the dinosaurs?

F&^k me, these effing politicians are making us look like a bunch of backwater, un-educated morons, more interested in peddling lies and mis-information, than doing anything useful to improve the lives of the people they supposedly represent.

Dave70 said:
'I have many people who have brought it to my attention, that's why their kids are autistic,' she told the Daily Mail.

That is pure ******* GOLD

The problem is, is that Roberts believes his own view and no one else s

But yeah...mindbogglingly ignorant

Back