Out of Town

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RobinW

Reaction score
Hi guys. I'm heading off to India in about 3 weeks and am trying to ferment all my cubes before we leave. One cube left so job almost done. I was also planning to turn off the gas. Disconnect all gas connects at the kegs and then bugger off. If all kegs are gassed I'm hoping this will be ok. I'm planing to have a decent beer available to me on my return. Sound like a plan? Going away for a month.

Hi guys. I'm heading off to India in about 3 weeks and am trying to ferment all my cubes before we leave. One cube left so job almost done. I was also planning to turn off the gas. Disconnect all gas connects at the kegs and then bugger off. If all kegs are gassed I'm hoping this will be ok. I'm planing to have a decent beer available to me on my return. Sound like a plan? Going away for a month.

If they are not carbed before you go and you turn off the gas they won't be carbed when you return if you are not naturally carbing using sugar etc

Other than that you should have no issues

Also check to make sure your kegs hold their pressure.

Cheers. Yep all the kegs are gassed and the fridge will be staying on. I'll find out if the kegs themselves leak on my return I guess.

Back