Our Christmas Lights

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lobsta

Reaction score
every year, our neighbours put together their christmas lights, and they are approaching Griswalds territory this year. and every year they rip on our family for not getting into the spirit (the rest of our street makes a little bit of an effort), but we then remind them that our house is barely visible from the street as we live up a cul-de-sac, (only the front of my parent's bedroom is visible from the street). to add to this, my parents have absolutely no intention of getting any christmas lights out of general principle.

armed with this knowledge, my brother and i began scheming on how to best use this situation to generate the most laughs. first we thought of just a string of fairy lights to annoy mum, then we thought of covering the whole frontage of the house so that the neighbours knew we were haveing a go at them as well as annoying mum. it smowballed from there, past moving santas and reindeer until i figured out the perfect way to have a go at our neighbours and out parents at the same time. we put this up a few weeks before christmas 2007...

we are going to enter it in the Brisbane Christmas Lights Competition this year (08).

long_shot.jpg

Now all you need is a neon Santa who opens his coat to show his man boobs. :lol:

Lobsta,

How about "Naked Reindeer Shows Nightly $10"

Great work this year though!

:D

InCider.

Latest posts

Back