On Tap @ Harts

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Mate

More than welcome, will look forward to the following sessions.

S&W Draught will be back on around the 18th of this month ... as far as I can remember.

Scotty

Hi Mate

More than welcome, will look forward to the following sessions.

S&W Draught will be back on around the 18th of this month ... as far as I can remember.

Scotty
Still haven't seen your update on here regarding the 4th July on Sunday. Or are the details only on facebook or twitter?

Cheers
Jason

Twitter and FB is the place to go for 4th of July info ... all happening tomorrow ...

Just a small gathering at the pub today, single largest day of trade in our short but sweet history - kegs flying out of the cool room, it has been crazy. So, Brothers Ink 'Gold Digger' on tap (and it is a ball tearer) and Mildura Storm Ale. There was some blueberry beer ... that did not last too long and a whole truck load of other stuff since departed.

Little Creatures Brown ale in Keg room and Dark night is also on .... high carumba!

Man, the Dark Knight was so good. As was the Gold Digger. Great to see the business cracking. Took us nearly half an hour just to get a seat!

Otway Prickly Moses is on tap ...

Paddys Pils back on (sweet), Mildura Mallee Bull and the remnants of hand pulled Rocks Red Ale. Doc and his crew nearly did not leave any for the other customers!

Scotty

Hope there is some Red Ale left for when a small group of us from Newy get there on Sunday around 11.30. Looking forward to the day.

Good to have you in mate and good we had some red ale left. Enjoy Rogue you lucky buggar!

iPhone_037.JPG

Thanks Scotty,

We had a great few hours. Beer was awesome 1809 and Red Ale (thru the beer engine) my favourites. The lunch was really good as well. Hope to come back one day and do it all again.

Cheers, James.

Was the beer engine on the bar downstairs?

I was there on Saturday arvo, and didn't see it on the bar upstairs, so I thought it was out and I'd missed out!!!!! I couldn't go downsatirs as I had the kids sitting at tables outside!!!!!

I so wanted to try a beer poured from a beer engine (I'm already hinted that a beer engine would be an awesome Christmas/birthday present)!!!!

Cheers,
Jase

ManyThanks Scotty,
What a great day, Brilliant Venue, Brilliant Beer and Food, Brilliant Company. What more could you ask for. Loved the beer engine. Please pass on our thanks to the staff as well. And yes I will enjoy all that Rogue Ales. I will think of you (HaHaHa).
We will be back with more people.
Dogs

Jase

Yep, she was down stairs! Always the next time, something tells me it might be a Secret Squirrel ???

Hunter ESB on, White Rabbit Dark and Murrays Nirvana back on. 5ibc Dapto and 4 Pines Kolsch ready and waiting. So is our new beer, The Gov'ner.

Scotty

New Rocks Gov'ner on tap at @Hartspub. Sean the lucky first Harts member to get his free pint.

Scotty

Shaun_Gov.jpg

Hunter IPA on tap ... woohoo!

Black Giraffe from Burleigh Brewing in bottles - it is awesome!

Also rumour has it of a Double Agent Secret Squirrel Going on handpull this Thursday at 4pm!

Scotty

New Rocks Gov'ner on tap at @Hartspub. Sean the lucky first Harts member to get his free pint.

Scotty

From memory I think I came in at no. 2 or 3 Scotty - Great beer mate and will be back for another :icon_cheers:

Scotty,
a couple of us from the BJCP course are coming by tomorrow afternoon to try the choc hazelnut porter, looking forward to it :D

I remember reading of it last year but never got to try it, so glad it's still available.

thanks
Bjorn

Black Giraffe from Burleigh Brewing in bottles - it is awesome!

Also rumour has it of a Double Agent Secret Squirrel Going on handpull this Thursday at 4pm!

Scotty

oooh oooh oooh. I'll be in for some of that :p

secretsquirrel.jpg

Doc

Back