On Tap @ Harts

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope the White Rabbit White is on tap by now ...!!!

Sorry been a bit slack on this one ....

Otway Red Ale
LC Stout (frigging good too)
Hunter Wit
WR Dark
True South Brown Ale

Plus our new Gov'ners Ale just to name a few ...

Could be some Murrays Grand Cru, Cranky Pants IPA and Otway Saison going on tap real soon!

Scotty

A heap of new stuff at the moment;

* Murrays Punch and Judy
* Lord Nelson 3 Sheets
* Badlands Pale
* Brothers Ink Gold Digger
* True South Summer Ale

And quite a bit in the cellar as well!

Scotty

I recommend the Punch & Judy (great especially considering it's a midstrength) and the True South Summer Ale. Both very tasty beers.

The Beer Diva 'Diva Saison' and Passys Fat Arse ******* is a pouring, with a chunk more in the cellar and coming, inc. Stone and WOod Kellerbier!

Scotty

Gotta say the Fat ******* is a great beer too ... thanks Gerard for letting us have some.

S&W Keller in the Cellar (made a rhyme ... ;) ) ... cant wait for that

Scotty

I'm going to be In Sydney on Wed and Thurs night this week and thought I'd pop in to Harts for a drink or two. Can anyone tell me what they have on tap at the moment?

Been a long time since an update, some bloody great beers have come and gone, but some exciting ones are coming thru.

Pinchgut Pils will be on as I type, muchly excited to support Gerard Meares in his new venture. Cant wait to get stuck into a few pints on Sunday when I'm in the pub.

Tim Thomas, my long time mate from Hopdog Beer Work, is mashing in his virgin brew today. Really excited about being able to support Tim in his new venture. As the mad hop dog (hence the name) Tim is, I'll be doing some Rocks Specialty batches out of his plant in coming weeks. There will be lots of malt, hops and loud metal as all good brewing things should be.

As soon as the Two Birds Brewing beer is made and kegged we'll also have this on tap. Again, really happy to support Jayne and Danielles new venture, and I reckon our customers will be more than enthusiastic in thier support.

Something Feral is also happening next weeek, some holgate, schwartz, stone and wood and others I'm forgetting right now ...

Scotty

Pinchgut Pils will be on as I type, muchly excited to support Gerard Meares in his new venture.

gday Scott, can you tell us any more on what GM is up to on the brewing front? It was sad to find out that he parted company with Paddy's, but it will be great to see some beers from him somewhere down the track. Hopefully even in bottles ! I am a bit obsessed with the Choc Porter he has been pumping out over the last year or two. Bloody lovely. Some of his recent Pales were also outstanding.

What's Hart's address? I'll be in the area 4-8 August. :icon_drunk:

Aim for the Shangrila Hotel, its sort of behind that, Wynyard side. Or, just head from Wynyard down towards Jacksons, turn left before that, and up the hill.

Or, much less confusingly, look up the address on google maps :lol:

You should make a point to go to the Redoak Cafe while your in Sydney as well. Their tap beers are lovely.

What's Hart's address? I'll be in the area 4-8 August. :icon_drunk:

Official address is 176 Cumberland St Rocks Sydney (kinda on the corner of Essex and Gloucester Streets)

Went there last Sat between a mates wedding ceremony and reception for a few hours. From memory (and its quite hazy) the Schwartz porter was my pick of the bunch from the tasting paddle I had!!

Cheers

gday Scott, can you tell us any more on what GM is up to on the brewing front? It was sad to find out that he parted company with Paddy's,

Did he really finish up? Not a bad gig there, you wouldn't describe him as "over-worked"!

Go the Swannies!

KN

I'm multitasking on this trip and main daytime activity will be photographing terraces - I'll be picking up some new shots around Miller's Point and the Rocks, with Harts just around the corner from the Susannah Place terrace houses Museum I do note, plus excellent lunch menu at Harts. :icon_cheers:

I'm multitasking on this trip and main daytime activity will be photographing terraces - I'll be picking up some new shots around Miller's Point and the Rocks, with Harts just around the corner from the Susannah Place terrace houses Museum I do note, plus excellent lunch menu at Harts. :icon_cheers:

Eat the poppers Bribie :icon_cheers:

gday Scott, can you tell us any more on what GM is up to on the brewing front? It was sad to find out that he parted company with Paddy's, but it will be great to see some beers from him somewhere down the track. Hopefully even in bottles ! I am a bit obsessed with the Choc Porter he has been pumping out over the last year or two. Bloody lovely. Some of his recent Pales were also outstanding.

Can't wait to get stuck into the Black Pilz!

http://pinchgutbrewing.com.au/#

Have fun

Jimbo

Latest posts

Back