On Tap @ Harts

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was there Friday night and enjoyed a few of the beers. Had the Paddys Pils, Scotty's APA, Potters Kolsch, and tried the Old Regret, Porter and Stout.

Only regret was not trying Murrays Whale Ale given all the talk about it. Anyone want to send some north would be great :)

Nice little pub, we all had a good time. Look forward to getting back.

Cheers.

Cheers Duff, why cant anyone make it in on a Sunday when I am working (Hint Hint).

Bit more meadia whoring...

Scotty

SMH.jpg

Le next secret stash beer is on the way ... its kinda nutty ...

Scotty

White Rabbit now on ... rumour has it we will get a few kegs of their impending speciality - sweet!

Scotty

Was there Friday night and enjoyed a few of the beers. Had the Paddys Pils, Scotty's APA, Potters Kolsch, and tried the Old Regret, Porter and Stout.

Only regret was not trying Murrays Whale Ale given all the talk about it. Anyone want to send some north would be great :)

Nice little pub, we all had a good time. Look forward to getting back.

Cheers.

Was great to catch up mate. That Whale Ale is a cracker, When I get off my arse and head up north I'll pack a bottle!

I'm super excited about the beer we have lined up for Doc and Scotty's Secret Stash this coming Friday (14th May).
I'll be there to have a couple of pints before heading off to watch the Hurricanes put the Waratahs out of the misery in the rush to the business end of the Super14.

Beers,
Doc

Really, you have to go home cos' you'll be crying after the Hurricanes loss ...

Well seems Doc may be a bit unhappy this morning, but he has to be happy with the Stash beer, Chestnut Pils. Its delicate, and even without the Chestnuts would be an awesome Pils.

Scotty

Rumour has it 2 kegs of Stone and Wood Stein Beer will be on Tap Friday arvo ... only pub in Sydney to get it and only 2 kegs!

Scotty

White Rabbit White Ale is also now on tap ... wont last long if i have my way!

Hard decision for lunch, Harts Pub Lamb Roast with either WR White or S&W Stein ... obvious i could not choose ...

Scotty

IMG_01461.jpg

First time in Sydney for the True South beers. Pils on tap this arvo and it is stunning. Red Truck in the cool room will follow the Pils.

Sam Fuss the brewer is a great mate of mine, and being the first to put her beer on in Sydney is a real kick for me. Love Sam to Bits and I very much love the Pils!

Scotty

First time in Sydney for the True South beers. Pils on tap this arvo and it is stunning. Red Truck in the cool room will follow the Pils.

Sam Fuss the brewer is a great mate of mine, and being the first to put her beer on in Sydney is a real kick for me. Love Sam to Bits and I very much love the Pils!

Scotty

How long will it be on for?

Scotty

Murrays Sassy Blonde and Hunter Bock are now on tap.

Its a real treat to be going thru both the Murrays and Hunter beer catalogue. Knowing the guys for years its is great for Sydney to discover how good their beers are, something we've know for years!

Scotty

And now for Red Oak organic pale ale ...

And a pallet of Mildura Brewery beer has arrived. Schwartz dark bier also in the cooler!

Got any Mildura Storm? Feel free to tap that this weekend while I'm over there! So close now!

Scotty,
thanks for having us on Monday for the BJCP session, appreciate the beer tasting :)

Any chance of getting the Stone & Wood draught beer in again?

thanks
Bjorn

Latest posts

Back