On Tap @ Harts

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jesus - you had to be quick. First keg took 51 minutes to blow, the 2nd less than that.

Seems Doc and I may have to do that again ... !!!

2 kegs before 6pm! Goddammit!
Was 15 minutes too late to try the Gose.
Oh well. Enjoyed a few pints of good Aussie micros with some random AHB's anyway. And lived to tell the tale...

Jesus - you had to be quick. First keg took 51 minutes to blow, the 2nd less than that.

Seems Doc and I may have to do that again ... !!!

Oh, I don't know. Was pretty challenging getting it right the first time.

Doc

If you blinked...

P4090068__1024x768_.JPG

After walking up from chinatown, my workmate and I gave this one 2 thumbs up for thirst-quenching-ness.
edit: was just chatting with him and we reckon the saltiness and mid-strength makes this the beer equivalent of Gatorade!

Bloody awesome, Doc & well done Scotty for putting this on. (And the other beers were great too) Stone and Wood draught was fantastic.

Pity they could not wait for Docs Beer in the SMH ... Indie Beer in Sydney

I saw that article scotty, well put, there are people who WILL pay for great beers.

BTW, i hope you don't turn into a media tart now, we won't see you on dancing with the stars will we? hehe

Got there at 3.30pm just at the moment they tapped the first keg and got a wonderfully yeastie pint. Bloody nice drop. Sorry I could not hang around for more than a couple... T'was also good to catch up with Doc and Les.

Pity they could not wait for Docs Beer in the SMH ... Indie Beer in Sydney

Living a million miles away and having a great brewing group going here in Tokyo, I have been dipping into AHB less and less frequently and was not aware of this development in the long and fabulous career of Scotty the Magnifico. I do read the SMH on-line though and saw this article. Congratulations Scotty on the launch of a new venture. You deserve every success ... for sheer dogged persistence alone :p Would love to hear more details when you have time to answer my PM (hint hint :lol: )

Rumours have it Murray IPA may be in the cellar tomorrow ... I can confirm and I will not deny. IT will be on tap #6.

Cheers folks, a bit monstered between cutting fantastic beer out of 5IBC with AG and the beer at Harts and other work. Jesus (insert Espagnol)

Scotty

I'll be there soon buddy. Tasting some of your porter at the moment and its fan-fucken-tastic

Scotty! Yeah baby! Brewed a beer today, was a pale ale. Kinda made it up as I went. Bredanos was there brewing a Porter at the same time. Miss you guys at 5IBC...

Am really looking forward to coming back and trying your beers on the taps. Might even have to pop down for a brew day, if I can pull the time out of my arse. Back end of June/start of July (hopefully in time for the July spectapular).

Lets just say, we will soon be in Nirvana!

Will be there tomorrow with some work colleagues. Cant wait.

Will be heading in to the big smoke tomorrow Scotty. What time do you open fridays? Do you expect that you will have any of that Murrays IPA left? Whats the Harts Pub phone number, the one on the web ((02) 9250 6022) seems to be faulty.

Cheers, Hoges.

There will be a plenty! Nirvana will be on for a few weeks.

As per the PM, not sure on that number but have had incessant issues with IINet. I have to say I though Telstra's customer service was bad ... until I started to deal with IINet. One recomendation is never sign up with them, I have wasted 3.5 weeks with them and the intermittent phone issues, they just dont care.

Rant off ...

There will be a plenty! Nirvana will be on for a few weeks.

Thanks Scotty. Will see you around lunch. Have sent you a PM with the details of how that phone number appeared on the web.

Cheers, Hoges.

Thanks Scotty. Will see you around lunch. Have sent you a PM with the details of how that phone number appeared on the web.

Cheers, Hoges.

Ahh Hogues, apologies I was in the 5ibc brewhouse today. Hope you had fun, apparently lunch was the busiest on (our short) record.

Scotty

Latest posts

Back