Oktoberfest This Weekend @ Otway Estate Who's Going?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimi

Reaction score
I swear I don't have any affilliation with Otway Estate, but I'll be getting along to the fest this Saturday with a couple of others. Anyone else?

I swear I don't have any affilliation with Otway Estate, but I'll be getting along to the fest this Saturday with a couple of others. Anyone else?

I'm in and I'm bringing around 10 others along too. Made the journey down there 2 years ago and had a great day. Pity their trilogy series isn't available on the day though, Farmhouse Ale on tap = :icon_drool2:

I'm in and I'm bringing around 10 others along too. Made the journey down there 2 years ago and had a great day. Pity their trilogy series isn't available on the day though, Farmhouse Ale on tap = :icon_drool2:

Good to hear. Hendo had some of his more extreme / experimental beers on last year which were available in small batches. He was running through these with a food pairing session I think too. I assume that bit will be on again this year too, so the tap line up is just a little longer.

I had their saison on tap about 4 years ago and it remains one of the nicest beers I've had - although it hasn't had the same zing to my taste since. Anywho see you there

Thanks for the tip Jimi, definitely going to chew Hendo's ear off about the farmhouse and some of his other 'experimental' styles as you put it.

Just leaving now, one hell of a trip down, might bump into you in a few hours time.

Yeah I've done a bunch of single hop IPAs this year off the pilot brewery. ABV 7.4%. I have Amarillo, Pallisade, Aramis and Stella.

We're doing a tasting session then they'll be tapped throughout the day.

See you all there and be sure to come and say hi.

Prost!

Hendo

Latest posts

Back