OH MY GOD!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ducatiboy stu said:
You are doomed.

My only peice of advice I can give is to stay right away from kitchen shops and places that sell shiney stainless things. You will find yourself think " mmm...what could I use that for in the brewery..."
I eye things off all the time, the boys at work simply say " what are you going to do with that in your meth lab(brewery)?

Hahaha cheers to everyone! Only had the one going but my next one is planning right now!! Play with some different hops I think! And yes I'll report further for sure!

Well done mate - hope you had more than one in the fridge!

storeboughtcheeseburgers said:
May you never make another kit brew again lol.
I still make one every so often, Ive 2 cans of Coopers Pale Ale in the shed right now :) :ph34r:

Good looking beer there, jkhlt1210 (that name just skips of the tongue, eh?).

I seem to be working backwards.....I make my very first kit batch last brew actually.

2 Coopers stout tins given away by AHB fella 'Law of Ohms' and around 7kgs base and dirty, dirty dark malts (carafa 2, choc, roast barley).

2 cubes of a particularly hairy RIS have resulted.

Rob.P said:
I eye things off all the time, the boys at work simply say " what are you going to do with that in your meth lab(brewery)?
I only it was as easy to make meth as it is to make beer. We'd all be millionaires like Heisenberg!

Yob said:
next on the equipment list...

attachicon.gif
brewshed.JPG

:lol:

grats... it's a great feeling aint it :beerbang:
You do know thats not a brewery, it's a distillery.

Back