OH MY GOD!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jkhlt1210

Reaction score
G'day guys just sampled my very first BIAB all grain beer !!!!!! A simple pale ale been bottled for 9 days!!!!!! Holy hell it's awesome!!!!!! ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1403842025.738653.jpgImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1403842025.738653.jpgImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1403842043.187804.jpgImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1403842043.187804.jpgImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1403842063.587966.jpgImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1403842063.587966.jpg

Fantastic to the last drop!!!! My god brewing awesome beer is great !!!

Haha cheers guys! Honestly it tastes like a proper craft beer!!! No kits homebrew taste! Wow I'm so stoked!!

It's a slippery slope but well worth the effort!

Congrats mate. Looks great. Have been brewing all grain for a few years now and it still blows me away sometimes that I made this.

You are doomed.

My only peice of advice I can give is to stay right away from kitchen shops and places that sell shiney stainless things. You will find yourself think " mmm...what could I use that for in the brewery..."

Cheers everyone I'm already planning my next one!! Same recipe but I might throw in some citra! I love that hop!!!

and another one bites the dust

reminds me of my first biab - missed every mark, ended up with 15L in the fermenter - was a great beer at ~10%

tried my first last night, 7 days in the bottle.
still a little green... but my lordy!

i ended up overshooting OG by 10-15 points and ended up with a ~7% beer :blink:
but balanced and way too easy to drink... i can see many headaches coming

got my second trying to climb out of the fermenter currently, and some grain ready for this weekend :kooi:

browndog said:
Welcome to the Dark Side.
Clear safety glasses only...

Congratulations, and welcome. It is a great privilege to be able to create something we can get so much pleasure from.JusJust watch the over-indulgence now...

jkhlt1210 said:
Well done mate.
Post back & let us know how the beer is at the 8 week mark if you have any left.
9 days in the bottle is still pretty green IMO & you'll be amazed how much better it will be given some time to condition.

Congratulations! I just cracked my 2nd AG BIAB keg. Mmmm...dangerously tasty oatmeal stout.
I'll bet the whole process was easier than you thought

indica86 said:
Congrats. Did you have two at once?
Its only 3:50pm , I'm half a beer in and thought i was seeing double already

Back