Off To Kloster Andechs!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

braufrau

Autumn Leaf Brewery
Reaction score
Just had to share! Its a bee-yoo-di-ful day here and we are off to Kloster andechs for some bier, wurst and kase! Hurrah!

Just had to share! Its a bee-yoo-di-ful day here and we are off to Kloster andechs for some bier, wurst and kase! Hurrah!

So jealous! Hope you had a great day. Enjoy it while it lasts.

wish i was there too didnt have time when i was in Munich for the oktoberfest to go to the Kloster andechs for bier but had lots of that augustiner beir and spend plenty of time in on of their tents too

We had a lovely day. The walk upto the kloster is very picturesque. even swmbo enjoyed it.

wish i was there too didnt have time when i was in Munich for the oktoberfest to go to the Kloster andechs for bier but had lots of that augustiner beir and spend plenty of time in on of their tents too

Know what you mean. Where i stayed Augustiner Keller was abut half way along the walk to Oktoberfest. Stopped in many a time on the way back and there. T to lacked time to go to Kloster andechs. Spent a bit of tiem going to the Eagles Nest, Dachau and a few other WWII related sites. I did plan to do all the breweries but...with the wife and young fella i had to compromise between site seeing and beer drinking. Beautiful part of hte world Bavaria, enjoy the day Braufrau. Get all the Gemutlichkeit you can!

Prost!

Latest posts

Back