Nsw Xmas In July Case Vacancy...

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duff

Worst Website Ever....
Reaction score
I'd thought I'd pop open a short new topic incase someone who had read the original thread but missed out hasn't been following it of late.

A spot is now available. If you are sitting on the fence, jump in. You will need to supply 28 tallies of your finest by late June. In return you will receive 28 tallies of the finest hand crafted beers from the centre of homebrewing in Australia, NSW :p

Oh and by the way, GO QUEENSLAND

Chilled wants it, I believe
Trent
EDIT PS GO THE BLUES!!!!!

and for tomorrow....
GO the socceROO's

(Good to have you on board Chilled... what might you be brewing us.?)

Yep, go the Socceroos.

Love the no-gif posting Kong.

Welcome Chilled. Glad you could join in at such short notice. :D

Unfortunatly im am going to have to pull out of the case, i have another suspected infection in my xmas case brew as well as two other primary fermenters.... 70lts in total will probably end up down the drain. They all have an off flavour which i dont think will dissapate and i am about 80% sure its the first signs of an infection. Pretty p*ssed off with this bad run of luck... I'm going to have to overhaul all my equipment and work through my brewing process to elimate the cause before i can put another brew down.

So to all involved i am sorry for any inconvenience. But i think its best i pull out now rather than leave it any longer. I hope someone can take my place.

-Hopsta

Major bummer Hopsta. Hope you get it sorted it out.

So one place avail. Was their anyone that had first dibs ?

Doc

Bump.
Shonky, Peter Wadey ?

Doc

I wonder what freight would cost me to put my hand up here?

Batz

Bump.

And I'm guessing it might be prohibiative Batz. Maybe worth investigating though as the silence is deafening.

Doc

Does this mean we now need 27 bottles rather than 28??

Shawn.

That could be a viable option too. Just reduce the number of participants by one.

Doc

I've sent a PM to Peter Wadey, maybe he's got a keg full of something (hopefully one of his Pilsners......or Schwarzbier......or Munich Dunkel..) heck anything by Pete as he makes some great beers.

May need some help from others as far as bottles and CP bottle filler, but it may work :rolleyes: Not putting you on the spot though Pete ;)

:lol:

Another bump for the night shift in case Peter Wadey isn't up for it.

Doc

Duff/ Doc,
Sorry for the late reply. I'm not on as often as I'd like.
I just replied to the PM then saw this thread.

Sorry guys, things are very sad indeed beer wise at home.
<2l Pils, <2l Schwarz, not enough Porter or Pale Ale either.....very sad indeed.

Thanks for asking though,

Rgds,
Pete

Doc is it 27 or 28????

Reason I am asking is cause I'd rather drink the extra tonight for origin :)

Cheers.

Drew,

Just drink the beer and submit the empty bottle with a note that it's for your own case.

Does that sound fair?

Seth :p

Hahaha lol.

Been real lazy with my brewing actually down to about 30 odd drinkable ones.

Got another 100 longnecks in various stages of conditioning though(I dont drink before 12 weeks in bottle) and another fermentor in primary + 1 just moved to secondary.

I generally like to have a stock of atleast 250 longnecks :(

Woe is me!

Doc is it 27 or 28????

Reason I am asking is cause I'd rather drink the extra tonight for origin :)

Cheers.

Don't drink it. You'll look like a goose if you do and we get another entrant to take Hopsters place.

Doc

Back