Nsw Xmas In July Case Swap 2011

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've bottled mine on Sunday, made 36-37 litres so I am left with a bit as well.

Mine ended at 4,4% + bottle conditioning so nothing as strong as matho's and Barls probably will be :D
But more than strong enough for me, hehe.

30th sounds good to me.
Moving on the 23rd so that weekend I won't be able to make it, the weekend after I may be able to do something.
That is if I'm not being dragged around shopping for something or other for the new place.
Hmm, shopping for place mats or beer swap meeting.. I know which one I'd prefer but may not have a say ;)

Bjorn

I'm booked up on the weekend of the 16th, have work on the 23rd but am on annual leave on the 30th. I won't be much use for sorting the bottles during the actual swap process as my arm will still be in the initial healing phase.......

Long story short, I vote for the 30th.

(Side note, that would also be good as it will allow for those who haven't even brewed their batch yet (i.e. me) to get started.)

30th is good for me, I have booked the day on the fridge calendar! This time I plan to turn up in person.

Since I rarely brew strong beers, I hope a German Hefeweizen (5.2%ABV) is good enough.

Cheers :icon_cheers:

30th is good - now where ? did Barry put his hand up ?

i think he might of been volunteered havent heard any more about it.
fatz answers please.

buller, fatz an answer please???
bottling mine this week some time. its finished fermenting and in a new record 3 days for its starting gravity

Happy to host in Guildford West on Sunday 31st. But need notice to get off work.

I'm in Guildford, but just got brewing again after 6 weeks off , so can't do swaps right now but down the track no problem.

had a tasting stubby of my case swap beer over the weekend.
Turning out pretty ok, I think!
More like a black lager than an Australian Old maybe, but who knows.
Wish I knew someone who had done this BJCP thingy who could have a better look at it.

Bjorn

I am going to try and get a brew done in time for this.. I will also put my hand up as a potential host, will just need to double check with the calendar
(ie. the wife)

I am going to try and get a brew done in time for this.. I will also put my hand up as a potential host, will just need to double check with the calendar
(ie. the wife)

Don't forget to add your name to THE LIST. Be nice to have a few more people, as we're now down to 15 people (not counting your good self).

Don't forget to add your name to THE LIST. Be nice to have a few more people, as we're now down to 15 people (not counting your good self).

OKAY, now let's get down to it. We need to swap real soon and we need someone to offer a venue (Barry unavailable).

First one who offers a venue gets to host.

Anyone?

bottled mine yesterday may need a month or so to carb up and clear. was extremely clear when i was taking samples but was hazy when i bottled go figure. should be tasty.

I'm happy to host on the Sunday (31st). Does this suit?

DONE. DAMO'S PLACE. SUNDAY 31ST JULY.

sugar - that two Sunday's away. Have a few brews available thank goodness. Damo, if you don't want your address on the site, say so. All contributors can then PM you for the details.

Latest posts

Back