Nsw Xmas In July Case 2007

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't go to lots of trouble over those openers. Most of us have strong enough fingers to open a twisty cap and they're useless for a crownseal. They're a left over commercial sample of a product that never hit the market... I wonder why? But I suppose they're a not totally useless thing to have in the kitchen second drawer along with the icing pipes, wonder slicers and egg rings.

Don't go to lots of trouble over those openers. Most of us have strong enough fingers to open a twisty cap and they're useless for a crownseal. They're a left over commercial sample of a product that never hit the market... I wonder why? But I suppose they're a not totally useless thing to have in the kitchen second drawer along with the icing pipes, wonder slicers and egg rings.

No worries Pomo, will try mine out on a crownie anyway, till it breaks. jsut in case.
I don't need 60 of these sitting next to my icing pipes, wonder slicers and egg rings.

Just picked up my crates from MHB.
Must say a big thanks to everyone who participated, organized and
sorted crates for this swap.
and an even bigger thanks to petesbrew for being the swap point
and MHB for going out of his way to take the Newy guys crates down
and bringing them back (even though he's not in the swap).
Have printed the list and stuck it on the fridge, and put the
"ready to drink" ones in to chill.
Cant wait to get stuck in :beerbang:
Cheers guys.

I made a bit of a mistake when I bottled - I just did my normal numbering instead of what was requested; ie I should have a '16' on the lid instead of '100' and 'BELH'. The 100 is the number of brews I've doen in Newcastle, not the numbaer of all grain. BELH - Belhaven.

Regards and pleasant drinking

Stephen

I made a bit of a mistake when I bottled - I just did my normal numbering instead of what was requested; ie I should have a '16' on the lid instead of '100' and 'BELH'. The 100 is the number of brews I've doen in Newcastle, not the numbaer of all grain. BELH - Belhaven.

Regards and pleasant drinking

Stephen
Is that a product recall?

There will be no product recall!!! It's only the packaging that is erroneous - the contents are still my version of Belhaven Scottish Ale!!!

Kindest Regards

Stephen

I won't be sending any of mine back!
Better print off that list too.

Latest posts

Back