Nsw Xmas Case Swap.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where are we swapping/camping next Christmas? I heard someone mention we should head north next time.
Where ever it is, I'm up for it again.

I previously mentioned the Southern Highlands as a good venue. Three more came to mind - somewhere near Potters at the Hunter or near Murrays at Port Stephens. Mix a case swap with a day at a quality brewery. Or Shoalhaven Heads / Coolangatta - near a small brewery / vineyard (can't remember name).

Great weekend guys - it's just wonderful to spend a weekend with quality people. Thanks everyone for a top time.

I previously mentioned the Southern Highlands as a good venue. Three more came to mind - somewhere near Potters at the Hunter or near Murrays at Port Stephens. Mix a case swap with a day at a quality brewery.
Come up and have a combined swap with the HUB boys! ;)

While I didn't manage to make it this year, how about Mudgee as a potential location.......Has a brewery, a decent pub, and god only knows how many vineyards to go tour if anyone feels the need...

While I didn't manage to make it this year, how about Mudgee as a potential location.......Has a brewery, a decent pub, and god only knows how many vineyards to go tour if anyone feels the need...
while its a nice location, do we have anyone that travels from there to go to the current swaps.
the main idea behind moving it around is to have it closer to where some of the members are from that are normally the ones that are traveling to sydney.
i think the possibility of the hunter valley in say the july case swap could be a good one especially if we combine it with a brewday at potters. could be a combined one with the hub boys or just have both swaps on the one day.

You make a very valid point there man.......

while its a nice location, do we have anyone that travels from there to go to the current swaps.
the main idea behind moving it around is to have it closer to where some of the members are from that are normally the ones that are traveling to sydney.
i think the possibility of the hunter valley in say the july case swap could be a good one especially if we combine it with a brewday at potters. could be a combined one with the hub boys or just have both swaps on the one day.

Plus a visit to Murrays and a quick stop at Warners on the Bay on the way home. What's not to like.

cheers

grant

How about combining it with the northern beaches guys and do it at Oxford Falls?

A couple of months ago we had a brew club meetup there, was a nice little park with an old school house we rented, now more of a place rented out for anniversaries, etc.
Nice and green, not too far from Sydney and still far enough out to get a touch of green/bush around :D

Bjorn

Latest posts

Back