Nsw Xmas Case Swap.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dont forget about the side swaps guys and girls

Thats what I thought, with 28 longnecks the amount of "sample stubbies" for me to taste was going to very limited.

that's what I thought as well, good that I get to keep more of the beer to myself :D

I've had a few bottles of the case swap beer I bottled in glass stubbies of it, and I like it.
It's nothing special but a nice, easy drinking mid-strength either way.

The only bottle I have left from the last case swap is Barl's Dangerous Belgian Ale, promised both Barls and Brendan I wouldn't open it without Brendan as he is better equipped to sample the Belgian stuff than I am, hehe.

Looking forward to it, will be fun to get out of the city for a weekend,

Bjorn

1. barls - going
3. nifty- not going beer at barls
4. Muggus - Not Attending - Beer coming down with Gulpa
5. Seanohio
6. grantw - going taking Cortez
7. gruntus - going
8. Palebrew - not going - Beer coming down with Thommo.
9. Redbeard - attending and can take a case for someone10.
11.Thommo - Attending, and I have room for two extra swaps (four crates). I'm in Castle Hill, PM if you want the address to drop your beer off.
12. Sydneyhappyhour - Thank you. Sydney is taking mine cheers smiley
13. Monkeybusiness - attending
15. Fatzgodzilla. I'm there
16. Syd_03
17. Gulpa - attending
18. Smiley Czech pilsner. with sydney happy hour
20. Bjorn J - going
22. Cortez The Killer - beer going with Grantw
24. Johnnyanchovy - beers going down with ???
25. Boris - not going, beer with barls.
26. Lokpikn ( Dark Wheat beer ) - Attending

Edited here do not understand or know where wicki is.

Thanks for that. Still cannot work out how to edit it.
The edit button is in the bottom left hand corner, just follow the format everyone else has used. If you are still having issues just PM me the details of your beer and I will put it in.

good weekend was had by all i think

I think I had a good time. (Can't remember some of it.)

Where are we swapping/camping next Christmas? I heard someone mention we should head north next time.

Where ever it is, I'm up for it again.

its alright mate, we have pics that we will post up later. just remember what happens on the case swap gets posted on ahb for all to enjoy.

Had a great time with every one. Drank a lot of good beers and ate great food. My wife loved Barls sausage and i thought it was prety good as well. Hope every one got home safe and would love to do it again.
Thanks for the good weekend away.

thanks guys, we had a great time.

It was good to get out of the city for a weekend, Steve and I got some fishing in even!
Got nice and toasty both nights without going overboard thanks to the secret combination of light beers and massive homebrews :D

Thanks Ian for organising it, and to everyone else for making it an enjoyable case swap.

Hopefully Jason's finger will be ok, good thing they were able to save it.

(I'll keep the video of G.E doing the 2 minute air gituar solo until the next time he is judging a competition where I have a beer in!)

IMG_4765_resize.JPG
IMG_4768_resize.JPG
IMG_4784_resize.JPG
IMG_4791_resize.JPG
IMG_4824_resize.jpg
IMG_4827_resize.JPG

;)

thanks
Bjorn

Agreed. Lots of fun, great beers and those smoked oysters were a real treat.

cheers
Andrew.

Great weekend everyone. Nice job on the photos Bjorn, Thommo looks to be having a nice restfull nap in that last one :D

Latest posts

Back