Nsw Xmas Case Swap.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. barls
2. Josh - Honey Weizen
3. nifty
4. Muggus - Alt Ten Eight - 6.0% Wyeast 1275 bottled 28.9.10
5. Seanohio
6. grantw - Dunkelweizen
7. gruntus - Weizen Doppelbock
8. Pollux
9. Redb
10. jonw - something explosive.
11.Thommo
12. Sydneyhappyhour
13. Monkeybusiness
14. Unrealeous
15. Fatzgodzilla
16. Syd_03
17. Gulpa - NZ Pale ale (All Motueka) - 5% - Pacman - bottled tba
18. Smiley
19. Retsamhsam
20. Bjorn J
22. Cortez The Killer - Flying Ninja Squirrel IPA - American IPA - ~6.5% - http://hyperfox.info/allgrain01.htm#81
23. Sirotilc
24. Johnnyanchovy
25. Boris
26. Lokpikn ( Dark Wheat beer )

Won't be able to make it down on the day...is there anyone in the northern Sydney area I can drop my beers off to? I'll be in the area on the 14th and 21st if someone has somewhere to drop them off...twould be much appreciated :)

Hey Mike, put me down as a possible if you cant get anyone else. Taking the whole fam down so wont be much room in the car but will squeeze it in if necessary.

Cheers
Andrew.

Hey Mike, put me down as a possible if you cant get anyone else. Taking the whole fam down so wont be much room in the car but will squeeze it in if necessary.

Cheers
Andrew.
That'd be great, cheers Andrew!
Always a good excuse to swing by and say G'day anyway...it's been a while. :icon_cheers:

if andrew cant im sure we can fit it in one of the other cars.

if andrew cant im sure we can fit it in one of the other cars.

Maybe we should look at any brewers who can't come to get there beers to one central location to ensure they get there. I'm coming down to Conjola from Grenfell via Lithgow then staying o/n in Wollongong the night before, so I'm happy to swing around to (say) Barls (or sub another place) place and collect any beers. I'll have plenty of room in my car as I'm travelling alone.

Getting the beers back to Sydney may be interesting ... <_<

Unfortunately I won't be able to make it to the swap.

Would someone be able to take my beers down? I'll throw in a couple of extra beers for cartage fees.

cheers

nifty

I can take a couple of extra crates (assuming no passengers) along with barls & fatz. Would be easier if barls could be the dropoff point, as he has a garage and i dont :)

cheers

happy to be a drop off point for those that cant make it down there, but we will have to organise a coupe of people to transport them as ill most likely will have a full car
with kegs and crates and thats before putting in the things that swmbo will want to take.

happy to be a drop off point for those that cant make it down there, but we will have to organise a coupe of people to transport them as ill most likely will have a full car
with kegs and crates and thats before putting in the things that swmbo will want to take.
If someone lives in / near Erskineville send me a msg and I can deliver same boat as Barls though car has limited space so can probably only fit one persons swap effort.

Going to have to pull out too........A combination of having no time to brew, rebuilding the brewery and also an absence of childcare for the weekend in question means we are out.........

Bit of a bummer really, wish I'd got my arse in gear a long time ago but thats the way life happens.

Hi Pollux,
sorry to hear that. I had sold you bringing the wife and daughter to my wife as part of this being a family friendly event.

Bring the family for a camping trip and pretend you forgot the swap beers ;)

Bjorn

I can take few cases down for people. PM me if needed. I'm in Castle Hill.

Honey Weizen is infected. I'll see if I can pump out a brew in the next week, but I'm not confident. Will keep you posted.

bugger josh, i have confidence in you mate,
im just about to take a reading on mine and hopefully its ready to bottle. which i will do next week.

Mine's been in the bottle for a month already :)

But then again I made one of those boring beers with no fruit or fancy yeasts or anything, just a pale ale with some late galaxy.
I know.. boring.. but hey, I like it so that's my case swap beer, ok?
:lol:

come to think of it, I still owe you $25 Barls.
Would you mind bringing the roller you made for me on the camping case swap?
(having my license suspended has made me pretty stationary for months so never got around to come pick it up, sorry)

thanks
Bjorn

ok ill try to remember to pack it if not ill give it to brendan next time i see him.

Okay, just two weeks to go. The moving from my house (hopefully .. settles today after several deferrals) and now moving again to Deniliquin means the last time for brewing for this swap has long passed. Rather than pull out, I will now offer the swap two quite decent brews I have in the cellar. One is a black bitter - using those famous chinese hops as bittering, the second an english bitter. Both simple quaffers that wouldn't normally make my swap standard, but under my circumstances, will do for you lot. :p

12 sleeps to go.

im not fussed ether way fatz,just bottling my nice and fruity beer for you. Managed to squeeze 26 out of the first half which is good because the second half is looking not good with a white film on top and i wasnt even trying for a pellicle in this one, so theres a hint for you not a sour.
dont forget the side swaps peoples ill be bringing a few of the ones out of the cupboard and tims not coming so there will be no explosions.
has everyone booked their accommodation?
still a few spots open and its not too late to join even if you cant make it down for the day as there has been a few offers of transport.
here is the current updated list, ill do the wiki in a minute to reflect
1. barls - summer and fruity more info to come. bottled 15/11 so leave a month.
2. Josh - Honey Weizen
3. nifty
4. Muggus - Alt Ten Eight - 6.0% Wyeast 1275 bottled 28.9.10
5. Seanohio
6. grantw - Dunkelweizen
7. gruntus - Weizen Doppelbock
9. Redb
10. jonw - something explosive.
11.Thommo
12. Sydneyhappyhour
13. Monkeybusiness
14. Unrealeous
15. Fatzgodzilla
16. Syd_03
17. Gulpa - NZ Pale ale (All Motueka) - 5% - Pacman - bottled tba
18. Smiley
19. Retsamhsam
20. Bjorn J
22. Cortez The Killer - Flying Ninja Squirrel IPA - American IPA - ~6.5% - http://hyperfox.info/allgrain01.htm#81
23. Sirotilc
24. Johnnyanchovy
25. Boris
26. Lokpikn ( Dark Wheat beer )

My apologies all - I'm still in the UK and won't be back until after the swap date.

bugger thats another one down.

Latest posts

Back