Nsw Xmas Case Swap.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. barls
2. Josh - Pigface Kolsch
3. nifty
4. Muggus - Something diabolical!
5. Seanohio
6. grantw
7. gruntus
8. Pollux
9. Redb
10. jonw - something explosive.
11.Thommo
12. Sydneyhappyhour
13. Monkeybusiness
14. Unrealeous
15. Fatzgodzilla
15. Syd_03

Edit: Missed the addtion in the quotations

1. barls
2. Josh - Pigface Kolsch
3. nifty
5. Seanohio
6. grantw
7. gruntus
8. Pollux
9. Redb
11.Thommo
12. Sydneyhappyhour
13. Monkeybusiness
14. Unrealeous
15. Fatzgodzilla
16. Syd_03
17. Gulpa

Im sure we will be there at FGZ's place. I may need to borrow a keg from someone to fill.

cheers
Andrew.

the big fella is conspicuous by his absence, I hope he hasn't choked on a fruit beer or something...

1. barls
2. Josh - Pigface Kolsch
3. nifty
5. Seanohio
6. grantw
7. gruntus
8. Pollux
9. Redb
11.Thommo
12. Sydneyhappyhour
13. Monkeybusiness
14. Unrealeous
15. Fatzgodzilla
16. Syd_03
17. Gulpa
18. Smiley

'TENTAVILLY...As xmas in July was my first swap..I am hanging out to see what you guys thought of my beer..

1. barls
2. Josh - Pigface Kolsch
3. nifty
5. Seanohio
6. grantw
7. gruntus
8. Pollux
9. Redb
11.Thommo
12. Sydneyhappyhour
13. Monkeybusiness
14. Unrealeous
15. Fatzgodzilla
16. Syd_03
17. Gulpa
18. Smiley
19. Retsamhsam

1. barls
2. Josh - Pigface Kolsch
3. nifty
5. Seanohio
6. grantw
7. gruntus
8. Pollux
9. Redb
11.Thommo
12. Sydneyhappyhour
13. Monkeybusiness
14. Unrealeous
15. Fatzgodzilla
16. Syd_03
17. Gulpa
18. Smiley
19. Retsamhsam
20. Bjorn J

wouldn't want to miss a weekend away with this mob ;)

Does Mr. Bad Santa know ? ( and accept hosting it)

thanks Bjorn

1. barls
2. Josh - Pigface Kolsch
3. nifty
5. Seanohio
6. grantw
7. gruntus
8. Pollux
9. Redb
11.Thommo
12. Sydneyhappyhour
13. Monkeybusiness
14. Unrealeous
15. Fatzgodzilla
16. Syd_03
17. Gulpa
18. Smiley
19. Retsamhsam
20. Bjorn J

wouldn't want to miss a weekend away with this mob ;)

Does Mr. Bad Santa know ? ( and accept hosting it)

thanks Bjorn

I have the suit and wear it every year !!

Copy_of_Tuross_Carols_064.jpg

Been busy this weekend tying up a few loose ends with next week's Tuross Music Festival (go to Facebook for more info - look for Tuross Music Festival and Sound 13 for more details .. plug plug) so good to see this up and running. May be a minor problem if my house sells (will know by Friday) but have a Plan B for a simple low cost venue that probably would be better venue anyway. Family safe so anyone wanting to bring spouses & kids welcome, room for all. More details as things unravel.

1. barls
2. Josh - Pigface Kolsch
3. nifty
5. Seanohio
6. grantw
7. gruntus
8. Pollux
9. Redb
11.Thommo
12. Sydneyhappyhour
13. Monkeybusiness
14. Unrealeous
15. Fatzgodzilla
16. Syd_03
17. Gulpa
18. Smiley
19. Retsamhsam
20. Bjorn J
21. Gregor

1. barls
2. Josh - Pigface Kolsch
3. nifty
5. Seanohio
6. grantw
7. gruntus
8. Pollux
9. Redb
11.Thommo
12. Sydneyhappyhour
13. Monkeybusiness
14. Unrealeous
15. Fatzgodzilla
16. Syd_03
17. Gulpa
18. Smiley
19. Retsamhsam
20. Bjorn J
21. Gregor
22. Cortez The Killer

1. barls
2. Josh - Pigface Kolsch
3. nifty
5. Seanohio
6. grantw
7. gruntus
8. Pollux
9. Redb
11.Thommo
12. Sydneyhappyhour
13. Monkeybusiness
14. Unrealeous
15. Fatzgodzilla
16. Syd_03
17. Gulpa
18. Smiley
19. Retsamhsam
20. Bjorn J
21. Gregor
22. Cortez The Killer
23. Sirotilc

Why the hate for champagne and PET? Bottle bombs are only funny when they happen to someone else

Why the hate for champagne and PET? Bottle bombs are only funny when they happen to someone else

Couple of reasons - using standard type of bottles means you don't end up with a mixture of bottles you may not be able to use and secondly 14 standard long necks pack neatly into a milk crate. Champagne bottles are too big and PET is well, too small.

cheers

grant

Funny, I laugh when I get my own too !

Name of game, as always, is to plan ahead. Brew early, make sure the beer is fully fermented before you bottle, make sure the bottle is sterile, then add the correct amount of priming sugar. Very basic rule of brewing. In that way, no bottle bombs should occur. PET bottles have there place but not everyone has 28 of them. Only Barls has permission to use champagne bottles because the shit he makes won't past muster in a normal bottle.

Knowing in advance that whatever date won't suit everyone, I'm looking at the last weekend of November as the first approximate date. 27th November..

Please remember that if held down my way, it is a rather long drive for a day trip. Sure, I do it, but then I am superhuman. And a country boy. You city slickers cringe at a 15 minute drive. The best thing to do is to camp overnight.

That in mind, I am investigating a site 100klm closer than Tuross - CONJOLA ! Accomodation to suit any taste and budget and simply a brilliant place for families and single pisspots alike. Absolute waterfront. I'll get back to you.

1. barls
2. Josh - Pigface Kolsch
3. nifty
5. Seanohio
6. grantw
7. gruntus
8. Pollux
9. Redb
11.Thommo
12. Sydneyhappyhour
13. Monkeybusiness
14. Unrealeous
15. Fatzgodzilla
16. Syd_03
17. Gulpa
18. Smiley
19. Retsamhsam
20. Bjorn J
21. Gregor
22. Cortez The Killer
23. Sirotilc
24. Jonnyanchovy (won't be able to make the swap in person - can one of they Sydney crew take my crates down?)

Name of game, as always, is to plan ahead. Brew early, make sure the beer is fully fermented before you bottle, make sure the bottle is sterile, then add the correct amount of priming sugar. Very basic rule of brewing. In that way, no bottle bombs should occur. PET bottles have there place but not everyone has 28 of them. Only Barls has permission to use champagne bottles because the shit he makes won't past muster in a normal bottle.
cheers fatz. ill try to tone the next one down so that i can survive in normal longies.

jonny i can take them if you need them down there

Lake Conjola... I'm in.

Given that we could be camping, could we incorporate a Stein Bier big brew day into this?

if so...

1. Josh

Lake Conjola sounds like an awesome idea. Camping and a brew day to boot. HELL YEAH! :kooi:

+1 for Lake Conjola, went Camping down past Ulladulla around 6 months ago and decided to drive back home slowly stopping around the place and throwing in a line wherever looked good on the way back. Stopped in at the lake and had a bit of a fish near the mouth of the lake, no luck on the fish front but it looked like a great place for camping.

I personally would love a date to be LOCKED in ASAP..........This will allow both myself and the wife to book some Annual Leave and ensure we can make it. Might even try to book the inlaws to take the little one so we can kick back and relax...

I personally would love a date to be LOCKED in ASAP..........This will allow both myself and the wife to book some Annual Leave and ensure we can make it. Might even try to book the inlaws to take the little one so we can kick back and relax...

Agree. If we are going to do this, lets lock in a date soon so we can all make necessary arrangements.

cheers
Andrew.

Back