Nsw Xmas Case July 2006 - Distribution Logistics

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys.

Beerslayer and I seem to have trouble getting it together for him to pu or me to drop off at his place, would anyone around the St George area be able to pu when they drop off???

I live in Bexley just off Forest Rd, and am available all w/end and after 5-5:30pm daily.

Cheers.

This weekend sees the deadline for some participants to get their entries to dropoff points.
How is it all looking guys. Are we on track. I know Duff has a few already.
Let us know how you are going, so we make this happen.

Beers,
Doc

Sydney SouthWest/Woollongong/Bathurst Southern drop off to Linz by Sun 18th June
PoMo - English Pale Ale
Linz - 'Scottish Amber ale' (Grumpy's master brew/Red stag)(?)
Pint of Lager - ? (Same courier as last time Pint of Lager ?)
Nifty - Californian Common Organised

Sydney South Drop off to Beer Slayer by Sun 18th June
homebrewworld.com - ?
Josh - Pilsener
DrewCarey82 - Pilsener
Beer Slayer - ?
Barry - Robust Porter

Sydney Metro/Inner West/Beaches Drop off to BeerSlayer or Duff (via Linz/Gerard) by Sun 18th June (to Duff by 25th June)
Stuster - Belgian Dubbel
T.D - Boston Lager Organised
KoNG - English Bitter Organised
Berapnopod - Stout
Stickler - Pale Ale (partial)
Kungy - AIPA Organised

I re-arranged it a little Doc based on last years drop off.

Sydney SouthWest/Woollongong/Bathurst Southern drop off to Linz by Sun 18th June
PoMo - English Pale Ale
Linz - 'Scottish Amber ale'
Pint of Lager - ?

homebrewworld.com - ?
DrewCarey82 - Pilsener
Beer Slayer - ?
Barry - Robust Porter
Berapnopod - Stout

Sydney Metro/Inner West/Beaches Drop off to BeerSlayer or Duff (via Linz/Gerard) by Sun 18th June (to Duff by 25th June)
Stuster - Belgian Dubbel
KoNG - English Bitter
Josh - Pilsener
Berto -

Received so far:

T.D - Boston Lager (cheers Gerard)
Kungy - AIPA
Nifty - Californian Common

PoMo is dropping off tomorrow, PoL's is coming in during the week(might be in town already??), and I'll swing by Beerslayers on the way to Duffs next weekend...

Mine are on the way to Duff as I type, care of the wonderful Mr. Meares. :D

Bottled my stout this morning and am intending to drop it off at Beerslayer's tonight.

Doc, when you write up the consumption part, please note mine was bottled on 17/06 and won't be carbonated for at least a couple of weeks. Probably longer if the stuff is stored in anything like my garage which is sitting around 12C at the moment.

DrewCarey82, did you sort out your problems with dropoff at Beerslayers? If not, send me a PM with your phone number and I'll hopefully swing by and deliver for ya.

BTW, as I mentioned b4, my stout has something unusual about it. If you want to play my little game of guess the difference, then let me know, otherwise I'll just make it obvious when submitting the full recipe in the consumption part.

BTW2, the funny thing about the stout is NOT the fact that it finished on the sweet side - all my beers have been doing that recently :blink: OG was 1.046; FG is 1.015.

Berp.

ok,
I will be dropping my brew to Beerslayer on Thurs this week.
Its a Irish Red Ale........
I will bottle early this week ( c'cing as we speak ) so leave it a while.

Cheers fella's
:beerbang:

I will be bottling Mine early next week which will be ready for Linz to P/U next weekend as Linz has said.
Berp I have collected Drewcareys bottles. I have already recieved Barrys, Stickler and DrewCarey82. I will also have Homebrewworld this week. Mine will be ready this week and Ill have Berps shortly.
Im not sure if anyone else will be dropping to Bexley Just PM if there is anyone else.

:beer:
BS

My Special Bitter (could be average bitter) was bottled on 12 Mar this, year so it is more than ready to drink. It's at MHB's shop ready for distribution.

Actually you are all guinea pigs for this one as it was my 6th AG and I was still experiementing around.

Any comments are welcome.

Steve

BTW, as I mentioned b4, my stout has something unusual about it. If you want to play my little game of guess the difference, then let me know, otherwise I'll just make it obvious when submitting the full recipe in the consumption part.

I wanna play. :D

Alrighty, Stuster, you're on!

Recipe will not be forthcoming until you have a guess as to whats going on :rolleyes:

If there's anyone the does NOT want to play and would rather know whats going on before they taste it, PM me.
I admit this thing is really oriented to aspiring judge geeks and people who like to disect a beer. :beer:

Berp.

Eh Berp!
Any prize if i take a stab at it now without tasting the beer ?
I know what you did with the judge samples at my exam !

:p Self confessed disector

This weekend sees the deadline for some participants to get their entries to dropoff points.
How is it all looking guys. Are we on track. I know Duff has a few already.
Let us know how you are going, so we make this happen.

Beers,
Doc

PoMo - English Pale Ale organised
Linz - 'Scottish Amber ale' (Grumpy's master brew/Red stag) organised
Pint of Lager - ? (Same courier as last time Pint of Lager in coming
Nifty - Californian Common Organised

homebrewworld.com - ?
Josh - Pilsener
DrewCarey82 - Pilsener
Beer Slayer - ?
Barry - Robust Porter

Stuster - Belgian Dubbel
T.D - Boston Lager Organised
KoNG - English Bitter Organised
Berapnopod - Stout
Kungy - AIPA Organised

I'm bottling today.!
hopefully Gerard is over my way this week, if not i'll get them over to Duff by next weekend.

Bring it on

I'm bottling today.!
hopefully Gerard is over my way this week, if not i'll get them over to Duff by next weekend.

Bring it on

I will give you a call to sort out a time for pick up, I will drop them off at Duff's, along with Stu's this week.
cheers
Gerard

Eh Berp!
Any prize if i take a stab at it now without tasting the beer ?
I know what you did with the judge samples at my exam !

:p Self confessed disector

OK, there'll be a prize for the first person who legitimately works out the unusual aspect:
A bottle of my favourite beer - La Chouffe*.

However, if I find out you've talked to Linz or LSQ in the last couple of weeks, it doesn't count as legitimate 'cos I already told them.

If its a lucky guess, its also not legitimate - you have to taste it first.

Berp.

* Prize needs to be collected from me in Chifley.

Jeez, Berp
With a prize like that up for grabs, everyone will be tasting your beer the day they get it! :eek: Maybe ya need to set some guidelines, like a "not before" date :lol: . Looking forward to trying to pick the difference, though I wont be in Chifley any time soon, so I will probably not be any good for collection. On another note, I tried my last stubby of my English IPA, Indian Mynah Bird, the other night, and that minerally flavour seems to have dissipated, but I need Doc, or whoever is adding the comments to the list of brews, to write on mine to pour carefully. Unfortunately (stupid mistake on my behalf) there is alot of hop debris in the bottom of my beer, as I didnt "filter" it out when transferring to bottling bucket, and then again while bottling. So maybe leave the last 1/2" in the bottom of the bottle? Should be fine to pinch the yeast out though, just a bit of hops will be making it with it. My yeast is 1028, is everyone else stating their yeast strain for us yeast pinchers to take advantage of?
All the best
Trent

Jeez, Berp
With a prize like that up for grabs, everyone will be tasting your beer the day they get it! :eek: Maybe ya need to set some guidelines, like a "not before" date :lol: .

Guidelines: one guess per xmas in July AHBer. No guesses before the beer is ready to drink.
Not sure when that is, but at least two weeks away since I bottled it yesterday.

There may well be things you can identify in there that is unusual for a stout, but you still have to guess the one I am thinking of :p

Berp.

DrewCarey82, did you sort out your problems with dropoff at Beerslayers? If not, send me a PM with your phone number and I'll hopefully swing by and deliver for ya.

Hey mate.

Mine was picked up on Thurs 15th of June.

Cheers.

Latest posts

Back