NSW State Comp 2016

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where's the list of category sponsors? I remember seeing it once upon a time but I can't seem to find it now.

sit tight. i believe theres some movement from the sponsors

Sorry you haven't got the prizes for cat 6 yet. I'll get onto the sponsors. I'm sure they'll get something out to you but sooner is always better than later.

Sorry about both the prizes and the ribbons.

Prizes - I have contacted those three sponsors and hopefully I can report back on that in the next day or so.

Ribbons and certificates I am afraid will be a few more weeks. The show people will be sending those and we have had some issues with that in the past. I will do my best to follow it up so if you don't have those in 3 weeks then can you PM me and I'll keep on to them. It's nice to have those for the pool room after all. ;)

Hi Stuart,

Sorry about the nagging..!

Nothing in the way of word for the prize for Strong Ale so far as well.

Hi Headmeister,

I sent out your voucher for strong ale on 17/09/16 to the email address I was given. Maybe check your spam folder? If you don't have anything in there, shoot me a PM or email (ESB/The Brew Shop) and I can re-send that.

Andrew.

Hi Andrew,

I found it in the inbox, sorry for the trouble and many thanks again for it.

Cheers,

Mark.

Recieved my rosettes yesterday, pretty cool to be able to show the missus that all that taste testing did pay off hahahaha

Latest posts

Back