NSW State Comp 2016

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i received my one for the sour category about 2 weeks ago.
go the rosette about a week ago.

In the specialty section I got my certificate and rosette about a week ago and prize from shenanigans brewing a couple of weeks before that. The beers were great and are long gone but the t-shirt is still on high rotation.

Beamer said:
Anyone recieved anything in the way of prizes for the pale ale category yet?

Still waiting. It was only a 3rd place in Cat 06 for me and I haven't been bothered to follow up.

I did get rosettes and certificates about a week ago.

kaiserben said:
Still waiting. It was only a 3rd place in Cat 06 for me and I haven't been bothered to follow up.

Ok thanks mate, was thinking maybe I missed an email or something.

Congrats in your results at nationals.

Beamer said:
Anyone recieved anything in the way of prizes for the pale ale category yet?

Hi guys, I got the rosette and certificate for Cat 6 about a week ago too. Not sure what's going on with the sponsor.

guys pm stu and let him chase up the sponsor for prizes.

barls said:
guys pm stu and let him chase up the sponsor for prizes.
I didn't want to keep bugging him about it, as I understand there is only so much he can do. I was checking if the guys had received theirs thinking mine could have got lost in the mail or if emailed I may have missed it in spam.

Any word on dates etc for the 2017 NSW comp?

none yet still trying to find a location.
we have had and lost a few so still sorting it out.

none yet still trying to find a location.
we have had and lost a few so still sorting it out.

If you find somewhere close to a station, it would be easier to get to and from, and i may be able to help out. but I guess a venue is a venue.

Latest posts

Back