nsw mid year case swap 17 june 2017

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barls

causer of chaos and mayhem
Reaction score
ok who is in again for this?

usual rules

1. barls

Tentative.......penciled in with digital lead......

1. Barls
2. Paulyman
3. Fungrel
4. Mattfos01
5. yumbeer

1. Barls
2. Paulyman
3. Fungrel
4. Mattfos01
5. yumbeer
6. reman

Early warning. Good. Chance to think about something different. Might not be able to attend but I reckon I can put a brew in. Someone add my name to the list please.

OK, so as a new comer, what are the rules and where is this being done? Are kits and bits acceptable?

Kits and bits are more than acceptable. I'm guessing at Barls' place if he started the thread, which means yummy smoked cheeses and meats, mmmmm. But location and timing will be finalised later and sent via pm, usually somewhere in greater Sydney region.

ok lets get this going.
1. You will supply 28 bottles of your finest hand crafted to be delivered to a designated drop off point to be determined. There will be drop off points in yet to be determined locations.
2. The bottle shall be either 750 or 800ml tallies. Screwtops are acceptable. The bottle will be labeled with your designated number (ideally on the cap).
3. Your contribution shall be delivered to the drop off point in milk crates which aid in easy sorting.
4. The places will be limited to the first 28 who register their interest. If there are any extra, then there will be an alternate list opened. If you decide to put your name in now and due to unforeseen circumstances have to withdraw close to the swap date, it is your responsibility to find a replacement, otherwise it will be pins in voodoo dolls for 30 days.
5. The date for the swap will be determined by the end of oct, but it will suit the host and most swappers.
date and time will be determined in due course.
everything is acceptable, hence us letting fats in there

1. Barls
2. Paulyman
3. Fungrel
4. Mattfos01
5. yumbeer
6. reman
7. fruit beer lover

1. Barls
2. Paulyman
3. Fungrel
4. Mattfos01
5. yumbeer
6. reman
7. fruit beer lover
8. Contrarian

Thanks for the info. Might have to do the next one. I'll be away overseas in May and July. Also away for a couple of weeks in June.

Im in.
Should have my Stinkin' Pom IPA v2 ready. Mashing now :)

1. Barls
2. Paulyman
3. Fungrel
4. Mattfos01
5. yumbeer
6. reman
7. fruit beer lover
8. Contrarian
9. n87

Meant to put my name in, but forgot.
May be best to put a post in the xmas swap thread with a link for all those who missed it.

everything is acceptable, hence us letting fats in there

May as well accept that invitation.

someone put me on the list please.

1. Barls
2. Paulyman
3. Fungrel
4. Mattfos01
5. yumbeer
6. reman
7. fruit beer lover
8. Contrarian
9. n87
10. Fatgodzilla

Community service done for the day...
Slowly slowly..

I have really enjoyed the quality beers in the last couple swaps I have been a part of. Even if I haven't been able to sit around yarning all afternoon.
Get onboard peeps.

1. Barls
2. Paulyman
3. Fungrel
4. Mattfos01
5. yumbeer
6. reman
7. fruit beer lover
8. Contrarian
9. n87
10. Fatgodzilla
11. shacked

Also I'm pretty sure fatz is #7 and #10

shacked said:
1. Barls
2. Paulyman
3. Fungrel
4. Mattfos01
5. yumbeer
6. reman
7. fruit beer lover
8. Contrarian
9. n87
10. Fatgodzilla
11. shacked

Also I'm pretty sure fatz is #7 and #10
yep i heard he's going to brew twice to make up for previous poor efforts.

I'm sure you didn't really mean that Barls ....

I thought that last K & K was a ripper

Latest posts

Back