nsw mid year case swap 17 june 2017

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoy the day guys, bummed I couldn't make it.

just started that berliner as a starter now that I've got most of it set up.

Enjoy the day lads, FGZ has picked up my beer and it is on the way. There's a few extras for side swaps, the host or whatever.

was just digging homy side swaps
also its a bit like christmas,waiting for a big so called jolly old bloke to arrive with goodies
hes not wearing red is he?????

so a good day was had by all except matt who just turned up on the wrong day.

Updating my entry:

1. Barls- something with fatz in mind. single hop pale ale with idaho and brett c.
2. Paulyman - Imperial IPA (8%)
3. Fungrel - Oh crap i forgot about the case swap (aged Brett Belgian Blonde)
4. mattfos01 foreign extra stout in the bottles.
5. kelly - english brown ale
6. reman
7. fruit beer lover FGZ's World Famous Banana Bread Beer.
8. Contrarian red IPA bottled 4/6/17
9. n87 - Stinkin' Pom IPA, ~7.2% - RTD
10. Fatgodzilla A Stout ..an imperial. Already bottled .. A first for me so far from the swap!
11. shacked - Dunkelryeizen (WLP351) - 5.8%
12. MikeyR - Cali Uncomoon
13. Jazzafish. An ABBA. ANZAC Biscuit Brown Ale. Will brew it tomorrow
14. gone brewing - Fly Blown Belgian - 6.6%, bottled 14-May so ready to drink

Yep so apologies team. Turns out Barls and you all were not doing the case swap today....
Those of you still with crates at Barls's joint ended up with some stout.
Will do my very best to not miss the next one.

Thanks for hosting Barls, also thanks to all for a relaxed couple of hours after a stressful morning to everyone present.

Please drink mine ASAP.

For those not there on the day I filled from a keg the morning of the swap between the usual juggle of work and kids sport... Which isn't the problem. Issue is I also picked up some bottles to fill just before the swap and they were in a pretty bad way when I got them. Took a while to get them clean enough to the eye before the sanitise so there is some element of doubt in long term storage given the initial state of the bottles.

Any beers in the swap that need to be held for carbonation before I start chilling and tasting?

Are we giving feedback in this thread?

we can do that or create a separate one. not fussed ether way.
mine needs a little time for carbonation but its one month from the date on the bottle.

Back