Nsw Ahb Xmas In July Case

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be in again. It was a great opportunity to try other brewers beers.

thanks

nifty

I can pick up & drop off if I get a bit of notice.
Cheers
Gerard

Gerard_M said:
I can pick up & drop off if I get a bit of notice.
Cheers
Gerard
[post="109119"][/post]​

As well as throwing in one of your Choccy Porters Gerard? :) My offer still stands on loaning you the bottles...

5 spots left:

Duff
Gough
Stuster
Doc
PoMo
Berapnopod
Bobby
Kungy
Weizguy
Berto
Stephen
Linz
Barry
Trent
T.D
Shmick
DrewCarey82
Nifty
Josh

I love the chocolate porter @ paddy's wish I had of tried it during Gerards rains.

I reckon the Double Belgian Ice cream sandwiches would melt in the box, :eek: maybe another time.
cheers
Gerard

I'm in again....!!!! :super:

T.D,
Basically nominate your beer, but go for whatever you want to contribute. We had some overlap of course, but i personally liked that because you can check out the differing recipe for each and see what aspects you liked.
APA's got a fair nudge at Xmas, but i'm sure if you entered your 48 or 45 you'd be well set. B)

KoNG on...!

Duff said:
As well as throwing in one of your Choccy Porters Gerard?
[post="109131"][/post]​

Am happy to brew a Gerard Porter, as I came across the recipe (telling no secrets here), if that's not offensive to Gerard, as I'll be expected to post the recipe.

...or a Gerard Choccy clone?

Seth

KoNG said:
I'm in again....!!!! :super:

T.D,
Basically nominate your beer, but go for whatever you want to contribute. We had some overlap of course, but i personally liked that because you can check out the differing recipe for each and see what aspects you liked.
APA's got a fair nudge at Xmas, but i'm sure if you entered your 48 or 45 you'd be well set. B)

KoNG on...!
[post="109159"][/post]​

Sounds pretty good. In that case I think I'll probably do an American IPA. Given my obsession with APAs, surely an AIPA is the next step! :D

I'm in.

Very jealous of the last one, reading all those tasting notes at work and drooling all over my computer.

Hope I got here in time.

Thommo

Duff said:
Great response so far. It's filling fast with 15 so far, so if we are to cap at 24 brewers as Doc suggested, get in quick. The list so far is:

Duff
Gough
Stuster
Doc
PoMo
Berapnopod
Bobby
Kungy
Weizguy
Berto
Stephen
Linz
Barry
Trent
T.D

Cheers.
[post="109091"][/post]​

Doc's given me the go-ahead to borrow his longy's for a little longer so you can put me down for this swap too.

Cheers
-Hopsta :beerbang:

2 spots left, be quick even if you are fence sitting.

Duff
Gough
Stuster
Doc
PoMo
Berapnopod
Bobby
Kungy
Weizguy
Berto
Stephen
Linz
Barry
Trent
T.D
Shmick
DrewCarey82
Nifty
Josh
KoNG
Thommo
Hopsta

And long necks it is.

I'm thinking maybe an Irish Red or a Hop Monster :p

Doc

Looks like thats the full 24. However, is 25 a better number? That way your supplying beers for 24 different people and not getting one of your own back as we did last time?

I can do Medowie-Newcastle to Sydney and vice-versa as well. Could probably make a special trip and do a CC drop off point if there is a few guys there who need it.

Edit: Obviously people were impressed with the last one. Seems as though we've filled this Christmas cse in under 24 hours. Good to see a lot of the same people coming back as well.

Id dare say there would be the opportunity for a second case swap for those who miss out here. And if need be, Id put my hand up to go in both.

Cheers, Rob

Doc said:
And long necks it is.

I'm thinking maybe an Irish Red or a Hop Monster :p

Doc
[post="109185"][/post]​

Mmm, that Hop Monster sounds good...

berto said:
Looks like thats the full 24. However, is 25 a better number? That way your supplying beers for 24 different people and not getting one of your own back as we did last time?

Cheers, Rob
[post="109189"][/post]​

I reckon keep it at 24 i'd prefer to get one of my own back.

Back