NSW AHB Xmas Case 2005

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What size bottles for the NSW AHB Xmas Case ?

• 375 ml bottles please

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 500 ml bottles please

• 750 ml bottles please

• Don't Care

• Total voters
I can definitely pick up from Mark's Doc, no worries. I'd reckon the others should be fine with that as well, although Borret may want to sort something out with Shmick direct as he works on the CC.

Thanks again,

Shawn.

Doc said:
Looks like we have the drop off all sorted and under control.

Time to plan getting the sorted cases back to the relevant parties.
I'll be bringing back the CC/Newie cases on Sunday arvo. Depending on what time I get back I may be able to drop them off to Duff Sunday night.
Otherwise Monday night if that is good with Duff.

Maybe those that dropped theirs off at Duff would also like to pickup from there.

Linz are you able to do a reverse run to Beer Slayer from Duff's ? BeerSlayer are you cool to be a pickup point ?
Schmick, are you able to do a dropoff back to Marks Homebrew ? CC/Newie boys are you able to pickup from Marks HB ?

Beers,
Doc
[post="93278"][/post]​

Doc,

Everything is ready for tomorrow, Gerard has dropped off KoNG's and the remainder are due around midday. I'll have most of the sort done by the time you and Linz get here. Monday night is no problem, if you want to meet halfway somewhere let me know. Sunday night is normally no good as I'm usually over 0.05 :ph34r:

Linz, I can do the run with the southerners early next week and we can meet somewhere around Camden if you wish. Saves you doubling up the trip when I am down there every day.

For the others who have dropped off at my place, come and get them from Tuesday :chug:

Cheers.

Gough said:
I can definitely pick up from Mark's Doc, no worries. I'd reckon the others should be fine with that as well, although Borret may want to sort something out with Shmick direct as he works on the CC.

Thanks again,

Shawn.
[post="93280"][/post]​

Roja that. Will deal directly with shmick and pick up from his place.

Hard to believe it's all come together so well. Fingers crossed the wheels don't fall of (or the bottom out of someones case :( ) at the last.

Only a few more sleeps till christmas case :lol:

10-4

Borret

It is all happening.

Linz bought up the Southern entries, PoMo bought up his and a couple of other all got their to Duff today.

We've sorted the first five cases for the CC/Newie guys and I'll be getting those up to Schmick tommorrow. My wifes old Merc is loaded up and the tow bar took a chunk out of Duffs driveway when I left. Looks like I'll be down a son tomorrow, so hopefully I can fit them into my car so I can use the SatNav to find Schmicks tomorrow.

Depending on what time I get back from the CC tomorrow the remainder of the cases will be sorted tomorrow arvo or Monday night. Duff, Schmick and Linz will then courier them all back around to previous drop off points and participants.

A big thanks to Marks Home Brew, Schmick, Duff, BeerSlayer and Linz for being dropoffs and couriers etc and off course to all the participants for getting their enteries brewed and dropped off.

Beers,
Doc

Doc
all fine for the reverse drop at my end just let me know when

:beer:
BS

I can be at Duff's monday night if need be.. Just shoot me an SMS Doc if it's a goer...

For all the brewers who dropped their cases off at my place, they are ready to be picked up. Send me a PM when you are ready to come around.

Cheers.

EDIT: And I should add a vote of thanks to Doc and Borret for the extras in each case.

When you all get your cases, wait and give mine time to prime. only bottled it on Friday night so 3 or 4 weeks should see it as being good for drinking.
Thanks heaps to everyone organising it. Im sure theres a lot of effort that went into it all.

Thanks for doing the big run on Sun Doc - good to put a face to a name :D
Hope the drive back in the rain wasn't too miserable

I have the Newcastle cases packed and will drop them into Mark's Tues afternoon.
(Sorry guys - couldn't manage it today)

Borret - I'll keep yours at home ready for pick up. Any day this week is ok.

:chug:

Cheers Shmick. Likewise on putting a face to the name.
The run back was very ordinary. Basically aqua-planned my way back down the F3 when traffic was moving. It was a pretty slow trip for most of it. 10 mins just to get across the Brooklyn bridge. All for a good cause though :p

Doc

Big effort by all involved.!
again i am booked out for the next bunch of weekends, so i wil have to try a weeknight pick up if possible Duff..???
whats best for you.?
Anyone over nthn beaches, lower North shore or even eastern Suburbs... i can pick them up for you if need be.

Cheers
KoNG

KoNG said:
Big effort by all involved.!
again i am booked out for the next bunch of weekends, so i wil have to try a weeknight pick up if possible Duff..???
whats best for you.?
Anyone over nthn beaches, lower North shore or even eastern Suburbs... i can pick them up for you if need be.

Cheers
KoNG
[post="93804"][/post]​

Any night, doesn't matter.

Linz is doing the pick up this afternoon for all the southern folk.

Cheers.

Latest posts

Back