No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A 19 year old girl from the ivory coast just emailed me to ask for help. Apparently she needs someone to take control of a few million dollars her father left behind after being murdered. If I help her finish her education, I can share the fortune with her.

What should I do?

I'd like to help but she also seems like a devout christian and might not let me touch her soft bits.

tell her to eat a bucket of dicks.

I nearly replied to tell her I had just been diagnosed with cancer and wasn't expected to live out the night, then realised my full name is sent with every email.

She'll just have to imagine the bucket in all its glory.

she murdered him for the dough, and you're next if you get involved with this crazy ivory coast bitch.

Grandson__s_Tea.JPG

I just saw that Julie chick off of MasterChef from a couple of years back on a weight watchers ad. -20kg's and the change to blonde hair makes her look kinda hot.........

I found the personal trainer who can make your New Year's Resolution a reality.

NSFW - swear bear.

Last edited by a moderator:
So yesterday was pretty hot by all accounts.
At about 7pm it was still in the mid-30's.
I was at home enjoying my air conditioning.
Then my entire suburb was without electricity.
Then I remembered I had just put down two batches of ale at 18C in the ferment fridges. These fridges were now just glorified white boxes...
Then I got scared about what would happen if the blackout lasted too long.
Thankfully it only lasted two and a half hours and so the beer should be fine - only increased in temp by about 1 degree.
But boy it was hot at my place for a couple of hours!

So yesterday was pretty hot by all accounts.
At about 7pm it was still in the mid-30's.
I was at home enjoying my air conditioning.
Then my entire suburb was without electricity.
Then I remembered I had just put down two batches of ale at 18C in the ferment fridges. These fridges were now just glorified white boxes...
Then I got scared about what would happen if the blackout lasted too long.
Thankfully it only lasted two and a half hours and so the beer should be fine - only increased in temp by about 1 degree.
But boy it was hot at my place for a couple of hours!
It was the wrong day for an AFD, that's for sure.
Made it through barely!

It was the wrong day for an AFD, that's for sure.
Made it through barely!
The only thing that still worked in my house, without power, was the beer taps. What was I supposed to do?

Whoops post deleted. It was meant to be to the latest purvis email.

cant get the link in the catalogue to work.

Innocent Bystander Pink Moscato Cans
Region: Yarra Valley (Vic)
Vintage: 2012
Size: 250ml
abv:5.5% abv

Going Camping, on a picnic, or just relaxing at home then this classic summer wine in a CAN is for you -

"Sunshine in a bottle with aromas of fairy floss, sherbert and grapefruit......

IS this the cheeriest drink in town? Yep, and it's a great tipple early in the day, so if your mum is arriving for lunch, give her a glass of this to make her feel right at home. It's an enticing deep cherry pink colour, pours with plenty of fizz and is as fragrant as a Middle Eastern sweet shop with its Turkish delight, lemon drops and fairy floss perfume. As expected, it's sweet but not mawkish; in fact, it is zingy and invigorating. A perfect match with pastries (chocolate-filled croissants, fruit tarts). From Giant Steps, Healesville."

The Saturday Age, Melbourne 5 May 2012, by Jane Faulkner

Members Price:
$15.99per 4pk
RRP $17.99
Save $2 a 4pk

Back