No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck with the sale of all your gear, Yards. I hope that covers what the ex is after.

oh dear..hard day in the salt mines.. what's got your knickers in a twist bum ?

thanks for the kind wishes btw, it means a lot at this difficult time :)

She's pretty rough but I guess there's a market for everyone and everything.

Come to think of it, she did wink at me last time I crossed the road and the other side of the 'stop' sign has a price list going up to $250 for 'full with extras'.

Come to think of it, she did wink at me last time I crossed the road and the other side of the 'stop' sign has a price list going up to $250 for 'full with extras'.

Perhaps she might paddle you with the stop and go sign while wearing cut off jeans, flannelet shirt, blundstone boots and a rough face.
Hmmm cut off jeans, straight to Redtube for me

Cheers
Chris

The window for my wife going into labor is now well and truly upon us. Though we're not due until the eighth, the last one came ten days early.

I'm simply staying off the drink for obvious reasons.

Sounds easy, doesn't it?

nah she's not a prostitute then.. that's got traffic control lady written all over it, check her teeth, less than four and it's traffic control.

The window for my wife going into labor is now well and truly upon us. Though we're not due until the eighth, the last one came ten days early.

I'm simply staying off the drink for obvious reasons.

Sounds easy, doesn't it?
My wife is not due till the 30th so I think I still have a free pass....maybe not!
Cheers
Chris

After our current kitchen fridge struggled with the demands placed on it over the last week or so, mrs warra and I decided we needed a newer, larger and better model.

Armed with the measurements to ensure any new one would fit the existing space, we decide on a model to buy.
After haggling and agreeing a price for the new one, the sales lady mentioned they will also take the old one away.
Mrs warra was keen on this but, of course, there was NO WAY the old fridge wouldn't find its way into the brewery.

I'm now the proud owner of a fridge large enough for two fermenters, and another for lagering.
My brewing life just got easier, and there will now be some more Dunkels, Alts, etc than the once a year only Lager style batch.

nah she's not a prostitute then.. that's got traffic control lady written all over it, check her teeth, less than four and it's traffic control.

She's got most of the bottom row still in so I reckon she's a high flier.

I'm now the proud owner of a fridge large enough for two fermenters, and another for lagering.
My brewing life just got easier, and there will now be some more Dunkels, Alts, etc than the once a year only Lager style batch.

A win-win situation as the phrase has it. Happy wife happy life. If you can also get more brew gear out of it you're laughing.

If you suck an ant and a fly up in the vacuum cleaner (yes, I know the wife should have been doing it, not me) what do they do? Would they overcome their inherent differences and team together to escape?

I think it's time for a beer.

If you suck an ant and a fly up in the vacuum cleaner (yes, I know the wife should have been doing it, not me) what do they do? Would they overcome their inherent differences and team together to escape?

My money is on the ant being the survivor, flies give up to easy once caught.

they'll morph into a flant and give you an uppercut for performing domestic duties.

Went to the speedway last night to show the kids the demolition derby. Sat a bit too close to the track, and copped lots of dust & mud chunks thrown by the sprint cars. 3yo Son got nailed by a bit of mud right in the middle of the back, mid tantrum. I copped a bit in my arm, and yeah it would've hurt him. Dropped him like a sack of spuds. Pretty funny in a way, and it stopped the tantrum.
Sadly they crashed out (the kids, not the cars) way before the demo derby even got on.

They only do it because you put the idea in their heads when they overheard you singing "I've got to break free" while doing the vacuuming.

Don't get lipstick on your glassware Jyo.

I nearly spat my beer on my eyeliner pencil!

They only do it because you put the idea in their heads when they overheard you singing "I've got to break free" while doing the vacuuming.

Don't get lipstick on your glassware Jyo.

Latest posts

Back