No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sarcasm.

Works on several levels.

Spoken by one of my uni tutors when explaining the role of the netID portion component of an IP address when calculating a subnet mask:

"You do not touch it. These bits are like under-age girls - you do not touch them!"

I wonder if he'll still have a job tomorrow...

Love the feeling when you see your fermenters bubbling away in unison.

Love finishing earlier than normal to go home to brew... only a few hours away. :)

Lucky *******.

Dropped my bloody mash tun last night, broke the ball valve off and bent the copper pipe <_< pain in ones bollocks it is...

I follow the Denver Broncos and thought they'd found their man in Tebow... Certainly the headline news all season. But looks like he's going to be shown the door (hopefully not and can be schooled by the sherrif, but doubt they can afford to keep him now).

Anyway, I digress, huge news... Peyton Manning heading to Denver ona 5 year deal.

He's been my fav QB for years, going to epic having him at mile high, if he can stay fit. And as above, if he can mentor Tebow, they'll be a great franchise for a generation. Looks like Elway has made some good moves.

Not that most people on this site give a shit about NFL anyway.

I follow the Denver Broncos and thought they'd found their man in Tebow... Certainly the headline news all season. But looks like he's going to be shown the door (hopefully not and can be schooled by the sherrif, but doubt they can afford to keep him now).

Anyway, I digress, huge news... Peyton Manning heading to Denver ona 5 year deal.

He's been my fav QB for years, going to epic having him at mile high, if he can stay fit. And as above, if he can mentor Tebow, they'll be a great franchise for a generation. Looks like Elway has made some good moves.

Not that most people on this site give a shit about NFL anyway.

Hey Args mate this is an Aussie forum maaaaaaate. You are drunk bloke, you think this is a seppo forum! Ha ha ha! :p

Massive news Argon. (I be a Packers man myself).

Peyton looking to outdo little brother Eli maybe in the coming years?

It was the only way they could have replaced Tebow, who would say no to a Hall of Fame qauterback. I can't see Tebow staying and agreeing to be a second-string QB, not after the season he did have.

Cheers SJ

I saw the Broncos play in Sydney about ten years ago at Homebush stadium, and caught the ferry with them to Taronga Zoo the day before.
Nice bunch of blokes.

tub6X.jpg

First time for everything, the krausen on my IPA popped the lid off my fermenter last night. :super:

just got bad news today

no brewing or brewing related items for 35 days :(. means all purchases might have to be put on hold till the missus gets her PPL.

what a **** up this is.

I could watch this all day
Joe Ayoob throws a John Collins design, officially breaking the world record by 19 feet, 6 inches. The new world record, once verified by Guinness Records, will be 226 feet, 10 inches.

Last edited by a moderator:
The surrealist in me loves that he has a wheelbarrow on his back porch.

Latest posts

Back