No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
zomg. An illegally obtained keg
yup. someone better ring and tell the paper. it might make page 1 in canberra as the most interesting thing going on 'illegal homeboat boy's illegal table"

Hats are pretty spiffy in a non spiffy way.

Master of arts (Cultural Materials Conservation).

Coursework and minor thesis. I think they must have changed the award because what I have is now thesis only and many of the students that finished at the same time as I did were awarded a Masters of Cultural Material conservation. This led me to panic slightly when my name didn't appear in the ceremonial booklet alongside fellow students.

However it appeared elsewhere so it was all good.

https://handbook.unimelb.edu.au/view/2012/M...ULMC?output=PDF

cONGRATS !!!

The big question is did you conserve some cultural material under you gown before you shook every one's hands? For prosperity you know...

Massive news Argon. (I be a Packers man myself).

Peyton looking to outdo little brother Eli maybe in the coming years?

Even though they have never one anything, I'm a Viking guy. I must love the pain. One advantage Is I can say the Packers suck even while they are doing well.

And how the **** do you get seppo from septic tank & yank? There isn't one fuckin O in the bitch. Are the conceptors cockney bastards? Apples and Pears up the Stairs Robin Bobbin?

And how the **** do you get seppo from septic tank & yank? There isn't one fuckin O in the bitch. Are the conceptors cockney bastards? Apples and Pears up the Stairs Robin Bobbin?

Possibly cockney bogans?
Interchange or use any of these terms: bogan, redneck or yobbo. The last one is point in case. Here it is common practice amongst our evolving mixed culture to whack an O on the end of things. It is just how it is for no apparent reason. John becomes Johnno, Ben becomes Benno, David becomes Dave then Davo, Robert becomes Rob then Robbo. Similarly things also get shortened and a Y stuck on them too: Fitzsimmons becomes Fitzy. It would seem to be if using the Christian name one would shorten and add an O, if using a surname one would shorten and add a Y. It is possibly not that simple and in reality is probably more random. Hence Septic becomes Sep and then becomes Seppo. Perfectly logical by bogan standards.

:D

"a Yankee is someone from the North who comes to the South for a visit and then goes back. A damn Yankee is someone from the North who comes to the South and stays there"

"To foreigners, a Yankee is an American.To Americans, a Yankee is a Northerner.To Northerners, a Yankee is an Easterner.To Easterners, a Yankee is a New Englander.To New Englanders, a Yankee is a Vermonter.And in Vermont, a Yankee is somebody who eats pie for breakfast."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yankee

:D

Even though they have never one anything, I'm a Viking guy. I must love the pain. One advantage Is I can say the Packers suck even while they are doing well.

rhyming slang and us aussies love throwing "o" on the end of everything

IE davo, timmo, micko.

but i do love noahs ark - shark and white pointers :)

I heard you tend to culture your own conservative material at times also...

You mean my belief that all boats should be illegal?

And don't get me started on antipasto!

If only they'd deregulate the government, we could all get on with making me Australia's next superpowered baron (coal powered of course - those FBI/NASA agitators notwithstanding)

I could be super powered bacon if I didn't think every brewing nerd and their dog were going to spit on me in a lustful way.

Dirty, dirty brewers.

And their dogs.

And their spittle.

...couldn't help it, you were such a heavy sleeper....

I fingered your neighbour's chicken while you were grabbing my goodbye beer so I guess we're even.

I blamed it on you.

They assumed it was me until they caught the whiff of freshly smoked super powered bacon.

tinnitus :(

I'd go for a walk but I have the kids by myself and their asleep, don't think I'll sleep tonight. On a good note I thought I'd crack the Rochefort 10 tonight (finally) that's been in the fridge for 2 weeks. I damn well love this beer

tinnitus :(

I'd go for a walk but I have the kids by myself and their asleep, don't think I'll sleep tonight. On a good note I thought I'd crack the Rochefort 10 tonight (finally) that's been in the fridge for 2 weeks. I damn well love this beer
I've suffered through sweet-rockin' gigs where my ears rang for days, but last sunday we took our kids to a 10 pin bowling party.
OMFG, my ears will never be the same. **** it was loud. But it was also heaps fun bowling with my son (daughter on another lane with her friends) so it makes it worth it.

Back