No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sooooo this is ok then?

big_boob_bikini2074.jpg

No.

The resolution is far too low.

How's this??

05.jpg

In great news, got an sms from work tomorrow asking if I wanted an annual leave day tomorrow, naturally I said yes, with the little one in childcare and the wife at work I can brew at my leisure, no being bugged as to why the lauter is taking so long etc etc.

She'd be alright if she'd wash that shit off her face?

Must agree, she would look much better without the face junk. Never seen anyone with face studs/rings that doesnt look like a complete dickhead

She does look good sans facial work (she took them all out for one photoshoot). I'd show you her other piercings (anyone with a sense of the internet would quickly work out how to find them) but they would certainly not be allowed.

My wife has similar styled ears so I'm a little biased....

Her name is Quinne, and she is the grand pin up of the Suicide Girls...

Myself I find well placed piercings to be quite sexy. A couple of tiny face studs are far from being the first thing I'd criticise on a lady.

Myself I find well placed piercings to be quite sexy. A couple of tiny face studs are far from being the first thing I'd criticise on a lady.

I'd never criticise a lady - for I am nothing if not a consummate gentleman.

But for that particular lady the body art is all I could find, really.

I've never understood the ear tunnel piercings, what are you meant to do... shove your junk through it?

So many pictures I can't post...this is frustrating.

Not really, Adamt. I doubt many who have flesh tunnels would suggest it is out of a desire for more places to put the penis of another.

But, yeah, I gotta admit that flesh-tunnels aren't my bag either (nor are they for my bag).

I'm still waiting fir pollux to post up his suicidegirls membership info so we can see mor of this girl :)

LOL, I've seen a pic of that......

All depends on your tastes really, I like a bit of metal but my wife knows I am against facial piercings (her two sets of tunnels, that's right she has two in each ear) I am okay with, but the rest has to be neck down.

So funny to watch people try to remove her dermal anchors on her neck when they think they are ticks..

Cant work out if its a good thing or a bad thing....but I want to go back to work! Ive got another week to go! Thats a first for me!

Kids getting on your nerves?? Craving adult conversation outside of your significant other??

Hmm, that suidide girl is sexy. Nice to see some flesh on the bones.

My new years resolution is to have my userid at AHB disabled. How can I do this ?

Moderators, Admins ? Consider this my formal request. It's impossioble to know who actually runs this place (mind you its clear who gets the big ad profits)

Hmm, that suidide girl is sexy. Nice to see some flesh on the bones.

My new years resolution is to have my userid at AHB disabled. How can I do this ?

Moderators, Admins ? Consider this my formal request. It's impossioble to know who actually runs this place (mind you its clear who gets the big ad profits)

PM Doc... don't let the door hit your arse on the way out! :icon_chickcheers:

I'll catch up with you in hell, along with teh Dalai Lama.

Bye bye Ren. Say hi to Jase71 for us will you?
Cheers and thanks for the laughs
Steve

There's a tiny part of me that's sad to see him go, for the twat that he was, he certainly brought entertainment.......

Steve: I can remember during my wife's uni degree I had to take 3 weeks off work to play stay at home dad while she did a placement.......By the end of that I was happy to go back and deal the low limit scum tables, just to speak to someone. Certainly makes understanding post natal depression easier.

Back