No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've warned people that you shouldnt stray on topic in here!

farrrrkin ell im in need of a chicken vindaloo right now!

Could a mod please remove one (1) of the above posts by Renegade - I don't mind which one, but perhaps one with cursing in it - just to leave him stuck at 1199.

Nope that doesn't work! Check the post count LOL!

So you're the one who let the Mods in here! <_<

They're like vampires never invite them in...

Vampire_Smiley.png

Nope that doesn't work! Check the post count LOL!

So you're the one who let the Mods in here! <_<
Hey, I asked for 1 to be deleted - it looks more like they have all been hidden. They had to come in here to see the request anyways.

On an entirely different off-topic, I've almost finished sorting through the pile-up of e-mails from the holidays. Ugh!

I cant believe that a member who has asked to have his membership disabled is still able to post after I posted a question (that was deleted) to Pollux about post natal depression!

This makes no sense now, but was at the time, in my opinion, bloody hilarious. :angry:

I LOL'd when I saw that........

Steve: Unfortunately they can't be here all the time, oddly enough trolls can. Hopefully his annoyance has moved on and he can go elsewhere to piss people off.

Really, he is no loss.

Ever get the "cant be arsed brewing feeling"?

The grains cracked, the recipe sheet is here on the desk, just worked out my hop additions.....I just cant be arsed getting everything out of the shed, setting up and getting into it :(

Yep, I had that feeling all last year.

Yep, I had that feeling all last year.

shit isnt it? well I think it is.

Edit: well the waters on and im already sweating like a pig! Oh its soooo much fun! NOT

Ever get the "cant be arsed brewing feeling"?

The grains cracked, the recipe sheet is here on the desk, just worked out my hop additions.....I just cant be arsed getting everything out of the shed, setting up and getting into it :(

Yep same same Steve. I get enthusiastic but then think of all the bloody cleaning.

I find this helps...

sexy_french_maid_costumes.jpg

And hope like hell she comes and helps mop the brewery floor!

Using that brush...........

I have those days where everything is ready to go, but I'm just not in the mood, most times I'll push ahead, but sit there waiting for it to finish so I can just pack it all away and go do something interesting.

Filling out insurance claim form (some fuckhead hit me doing an illegal turn around me in a carpark - my fault apparently :rolleyes: ). Why do they give you 3 teeny-tiny lines to answer the question "Describe the events before, during and after the accident (include number of lanes, speed, parked, reversing, etc)"?

****! Because the above is being handled through my employer's insurance and their office is in fucken Queensland and I can't give the fucken claim and attachments to them directly (they go to my supervisor who gets his daughter in law to scan and email them to head office (cos he's a fucken tard)) I have only just finished getting all this shit together. A fucken scratch on the plastic bumper! Over two hours! I didn't have to do anything but talk on the phone for about 15 minutes when my house was burgled last year. This is bullshit.

Bizzarre, i used the same grain bill yesterday for my first brew of 2010 as the first brew of 2009. 9kg BB Galaxy and 1kg BB Ale.

Latest posts

Back