No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dave70 said:
One minute a girls shopping for fruit, the next minute she's bent over the counter copping a slightly under ripe banana up the date from the grocer.
I see what you did there...

Airgead said:
Pitty I'm at home in front of the computer. All this awesome going to waste.
Wait.

For what else might awesome be used?

Amazing the lengths the officials will go to to keep 2 QLD teams out of the Grand Final.

Ducatiboy stu said:
Are you a Storm fan
Rabbitohs supporter, well originally North Sydney before they got shafted by the NRL and "the northern eagles" (what a joke that was).

First the Titans get robbed of a finals spot, even the Storm coaching staff have said they believed that was a try.
Then the cowboys lose by 2 points after the sharks get to score a try on the 7th tackle.

The NRL knows they will make more money if 2 Sydney teams are in the GF. Hopefully those two teams will be the Rabbits and Roosters and they hit the jackpot.

Go the mighty Bunnies.

It would be a great to see the Bunnies & Roosters in the grand final.

Be even better in the bunnies win

normal_easter_eggs.jpg

Ducatiboy stu said:
Go the mighty Bunnies.

It would be a great to see the Bunnies & Roosters in the grand final.

Be even better in the bunnies win

It's bit shit but whatever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HG_wfMK7dko

Man, I wish someone would like make an autotune version of that video where the guys mates plumb his house with beer.
That'd be like, totally hilarious'n shit.

Actually reminds me of a time when this gem was doing the rounds on motorcycle forums. Such was it's proliferation, I think ADV Rider mods threatened ignorant posters with suspensions for posting it. Now it must be one of the most franchised clips in the history of mankind.
He he..Hitler..

http://youtu.be/-QR7K7AeqGs

Channel 7 Dynamo flaming amazing along with Constantino just brilliant.

Sitting on the bus listening to two young women having an earnest conversation about how fast they eat. Is this the shit that's important to uni students? No wonder Hack gives me the shits.

Lyke really fast, this one time they got stomach cramps because they ate their chocolate mousse sooo fast.

GuyQLD said:
Sitting on the bus listening to two young women having an earnest conversation about how fast they eat. Is this the shit that's important to uni students? No wonder Hack gives me the shits.
JJJ even makes my steering pull to the left if I have it on in the car.

Back