No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eff me some people are sensitive around here! I see that the "What happened to butters thread" has been locked. Very strange as it was on to its 2nd page so obviuosly people were using it. Also I had some free advice in response to some offered by someone called Nick I think. Honestly this is a place for grown ups. The post was in the "Off topic" forum. What's the problem? It's becoming such that the in crowd are running the place. I mean noone called anyone a "dickhead" did they? MAybe we need some accountabilty given that the admins are spending our donations?
This post to be deleted in 3....2.....1....... :p

Watson just got out for 89... so close to that ton again... yet so far.

Aussies 1/132

This post to be deleted in 3....2.....1....... :p
Remarkably I'm still here. But compared to some of the other non-brewing forums I post on this place is like a fricking Stalag. Those modertator muppets have too much time on their hands.

The mods do what they need to do, to keep relative peace, they don't get paid nor spned donation money.

Butters just doesn't want to post here anymore, he doesn't want the pressre to help people, he doesn't want to deal with dickheads, doesn't want the begging for him to return, he doesn't want fanfare for his exit. No need to discuss it anymore.

The mods do what they need to do, to keep relative peace, they don't get paid nor spned donation money.

Butters just doesn't want to post here anymore, he doesn't want the pressre to help people, he doesn't want to deal with dickheads, doesn't want the begging for him to return, he doesn't want fanfare for his exit. No need to discuss it anymore.
Must have been a hell of a guy (sob). Anyway is it the case that he threatened to kill Darren?

Eff me some people are sensitive around here! I see that the "What happened to butters thread" has been locked. Very strange as it was on to its 2nd page so obviuosly people were using it. Also I had some free advice in response to some offered by someone called Nick I think. Honestly this is a place for grown ups. The post was in the "Off topic" forum. What's the problem? It's becoming such that the in crowd are running the place. I mean noone called anyone a "dickhead" did they? MAybe we need some accountabilty given that the admins are spending our donations?

It is locked because some people simply can't discuss these topics without it turning into a finger pointing and abuse fest. A lot of people seem to have forgotten RDWHAHB.

Remarkably I'm still here. But compared to some of the other non-brewing forums I post on this place is like a fricking Stalag. Those modertator muppets have too much time on their hands.

Actually - we don't. If posts are reported as being abusive, we get an email and respond.

Drop me a PM - I'm happy to discuss it with you over a beer.

2372.jpg

Woah! First funny Chuck Norris joke in about 5 years.

http://www.flashasylum.com/db/files/Comics/Matt/Furries,-The-only-people-who-take-the-birds-and-the-bees-metaphor-literally..png[img][/quote]

Damned Websense - "Adult Content" filtered.

Another nice photo from the queensland case swap I gather chappo

Dammit, today is dragging on & on..................................

Cheers SJ

Dammit, today is dragging on & on..................................

Cheers SJ
Agreed.

The closer we get to Xmas, the less interesting posts on AHB.

Doesn't help that the human flame hasn't made an appearance on this thread for a couple of days. He's always "entertaining"

Can North get a ton in the test match?

Hussey got out on 82...

it tis a slooooow day here too.

At this rate, Haddin will get there before North!

Back