No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not till March, mate. And he's not exactly a big fan of christmas, but what he doesn't know wont hurt him (so a tree's already gone up in the loungeroom for the kids sake)

PS Steve I wasn't aware that you know my brother. Maybe I wouldn't have been such an asshole to you if I knew you were mates.

Ahh... so you're going to stop taking your medicine in March then?

2326.jpg

mai turnz nao?

Yep, go ahead bum. I'm bored, waiting to see how many GLS supporters will have a go at me for slandering him.

I need some more side-entertainment to keep me sane today. The rest of the week will fly by with the cricket on!

I need some more side-entertainment to keep me sane today. The rest of the week will fly by with the cricket on!

Do water skiing squirrels take your fancy?

twiggy1.jpg

large_12-11boat.jpg

for the video!

Cheers SJ

Last edited by a moderator:
cleaning out the freezer.
so today is another defrosted meal from a while ago. some sort of maccaroni, mincemeat and veggi pasta. verdict = bland, watery and very,...well....crap. only managed to eat about 1/4. bugger. yesterday;s defrosted meal was great. today not so much. 8/50

cleaning out the freezer.
so today is another defrosted meal from a while ago. some sort of maccaroni, mincemeat and veggi pasta. verdict = bland, watery and very,...well....crap. only managed to eat about 1/4. bugger. yesterday;s defrosted meal was great. today not so much. 8/50
Don't just give us your overall score. We want to see your full breakdown as per a BJCP sheet ;)

I have to fly to NZ for a several days for work (not happy about that), so you lot will have to survive without me. In my absense I shall be pondering the very clever riddle from Qu-Bert as to whether he's the bear or the bear-tormentor. With any luck, it shall be solved when I next log in. Early hunches make me think he's the cage between the two.

Till then, later Bitches. B)

PS Smurto - Used to love the 'Rhomb. What was that EP from way back when, "Dick Sandwich"? Maybe someone can post the cover art.

I have to fly to NZ for a several days for work (not happy about that), so you lot will have to survive without me. In my absense I shall be pondering the very clever riddle from Qu-Bert as to whether he's the bear or the bear-tormentor. With any luck, it shall be solved when I next log in. Early hunches make me think he's the cage between the two.

Till then, later Bitches. B)

PS Smurto - Used to love the 'Rhomb. What was that EP from way back when, "Dick Sandwich"? Maybe someone can post the cover art.

You will be missed!

Back