No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is possibly the lightest in colour, alcohol and bitterness beer I have made in a LONG time, but damn it's good.....

I reckon another 3-4 days on the gas and it's going to be perfect......Should be awesome for Xmas day.

9e348d54fccdedf3cfc9b468d27ab1c0123.jpg

lol, posting of beer/brewing topic in off-topic thread......

Why did that seem like a good idea?

Finished sorting out all my brewing gear post move and got it all nicely set up now (stock inside, the rig is outside). Now the place looks like a LHBS. I even found a few tins of goo from a couple years back.

IMG_0185.jpg

Haha, probably works for you as you have the image in your cache... it now shows for me after opening the URL.

And piano-accordions are awesome.

Haha, probably works for you as you have the image in your cache... it now shows for me after opening the URL.

And piano-accordions are awesome.

I'm partial to the harmonium, myself.

This is my last week at work for the year. Bring on Friday YEAAAAAHHHHHH! !

I'm partial to the harmonium, myself.

This is my last week at work for the year. Bring on Friday YEAAAAAHHHHHH! !

Ah you lucky bugger! :p

2 more weeks here.... unfortunately.

Boo to work, hurray to beer!

friday's my last day for 4 weeks. first holiday ive had in almost 2 years bar some time off this year for my ankle reconstruction.

I don't play one myself. Quite difficult to find exotic instruments in Australia. And anyway, a Midi-Controller keyboard is way more versatile, wth far less work. Pedalling? The instrument I'm referrring to (well the instrument used in a lot of Indian Ragas) is hand-pumped and played on the ground (sounds like Chappo's sexy-time when he's home alone), and I thought it was specifically designed for Indian music, having 22 half-tones to the octave, as opposed to 12 semitones in a western octave. Actually i don't even think 22 semitones to an octave can be called semitones or half-tones. So the principle is sketchy. But I really don't think a harmonium has foot pedals, considering the instrument and the player both sit on the ground. Anyway, what do I care, I'm not an curry-munching Punjabi busker.

This board is sloooooow today. Can someone post a photo of their gonads?

BUT WHERE'S THE SOUL?!

Mine has weighted keys and they are velocity sensitive, much like a true piano, but with a bazillion sound output options via PC software (including REAL recorded samples taken at various mic placements from Abbey Rd studios - The Mrs Mills piono kicks arse)

Renegade + soul??? i don't think so ;)

I'll have you know that many people think otherwise. Almost hourly the words 'You are Soul' is said to me by my colleagues.

Almost hourly the words 'You are Soul' is said to me by my colleagues.
That's funny - do you cut off everyone's sentences, or just your colleagues?

If you had kept listening, you would have also heard the last syllable.... as in "you are so lame."

I fully understand the irony in making such a lame pun, but choose to ignore that fact for now, you count--ry music lover.

( let's hope you stop listening 5 syllables short this time )

For someone with such a self proclaimed cleverness, that really was a silly, nonsensical retort, Qu-Bert. Have you been drinking? I assume there's a reason for the lull in your otherwise clever contributions.

Zero points for you, nerd.

Back