No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you been drinking?
scrubs-janitor_160_1172109306.jpg

... I'm not drunk.

For someone with such a self proclaimed cleverness, that really was a silly, nonsensical retort, Qu-Bert. I assume there's a reason for the lull in your otherwise clever contributions.
Ah, I see you are unfamiliar with my penchant for terrible jokes. Ye shall learn.

Zero points for you, nerd.
Oh, please, dispenser of points, please sir, may I have just one? I have a wife and kids and just three points per week to live on.

Have you seen this handy board feature, Q-Bert?

My Controls> Manage Ignored Users> Add a new user to the list>Renegade

Although we know that your fascination with me is simply too strong to not keep up with my posts. Let's face it, you love me more than you do your own mother. Please try and find the inner strength to ignore my posts via the board function, even for a week. The abstinence shall make you a stronger woman.

And for the record that last one was a terrible attempt as humour (or malice, who knows, either way it sucked. Hard). Please try harder if you wish to address me in future. :rolleyes:

Also, anyone else who gets genuinly upset with my insightful posts, as Qu-Bert does, first of all, snap out of it, but if that's implausible then feel free to request the Moderators disable my account on whatever grounds you see fit. As I know everything there is to know about brewing (within the first 1000 posts), my time here now is largely for frivolity amongst like-minded compadres.

What? And miss out on the fun. This strikes me as odd...

Also, anyone else who gets genuinly upset with my insightful posts, as Qu-Bert does ...
Ah, I see - you have mistaken my 'give it to him as good as he gives it' for being upset. I have posted my replies wearing with nothing but a smile, just for you (take that as you will). Eagerly waiting for the next fishing attempt, the next 'look at me, I'm different from the socially accepted norm', the next 'i can haz confrontashun?'

I'm yet to figure out why you think I'm actually upset by your posts - they're hilarious. Just watching as those tiny cogs turn in their predictable fashion to squeeze out another contrary opinion with the pathetic belief that it is somehow novel...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contrary_%28social_role%29

You, sir/madam, are the clown of the forum. I relish in the entertainment value, and only stop short of thanking you for it because of the fact that so few others seem to recognise this representation.

Now, if you please, ride off into the sunset on your horse. Backwards would be the most fittingly hilarious position. Off to one of the other forums where you try to 'invite discussion' on topical matters... That's right, Google knows where you hide. :ph34r:

As I know everything there is to know about brewing (within the first 1000 posts), my time here now is largely for frivolity amongst like-minded compadres.

I guarantee you don't know all there is to know, but rather all one may need to know.

A fanciful series of statements, which barely veil your frustrations at may lack of appreciation re: your alleged wit. You don't need to impress me, Qu-Bert. Be your own person. please. For the sake of your peers.

Although we know that your fascination with me is simply too strong to not keep up with my posts. Let's face it, you love me more than you do your own mother. Please try and find the inner strength to ignore my posts via the board function, even for a week. The abstinence shall make you a stronger woman.

And for the record that last one was a terrible attempt as humour (or malice, who knows, either way it sucked. Hard). Please try harder if you wish to address me in future. :rolleyes:
Please, noooooooooooooooooo!

My work day is boring enough as it is

I prefer to simply just scroll past your posts and laugh at those who feed your trolling instincts....

A fanciful series of statements, which barely veil your frustrations at may lack of appreciation re: your alleged wit. You don't need to impress me, Qu-Bert. Be your own person. please. For the sake of your peers.
:blink:

Oh, now I get it - you thought I cared about your opinions? Looking back through the posts I can see what you were trying to do there, in the way that one might interpret a dirty nappy as an expression of a young child's artistic freedom. So much effort too - I almost feel bad for not catching on. Almost.

Sadly (very, in your case) I have no interest whatsoever in your opinions of me or my personality. I see our interaction (the 'our' in that sentence being of undetermined origins, as I was originally just joining in) on this forum as akin to taunting a bear in a cage with some food, even though the sign clearly says 'do not feed the bears'. It will surely get pissed off, and yell back, or try to grab the food. It may walk to the back of the cage where it can't see me, and I will eventually get bored of throwing things. In the end though, it's a bear behind a cage. I'll go home, and the bear will yell at the next person to come along taunt it with food. Perhaps it's my fault for joining in.

The lesson:

When a sign says "Do not feed the bears," man, you better not feed the bears.

014.jpg

(that was waaaay too much of a setup... I should probably do some work now).

That process was in such demand that there's now a dedicated feature just for you?

Impressive.

Can somebody tell me if QB believes he is a bear or the one taunting a bear ? <_<

Pollux has the right approach. One would have assumed that someone as clever as Qu-Bert would have caught on posts ago. But no, perhaps that projected cleverness upon which he standeth is nothing more than an educated bamboozlement of others. Shame, I see through him like a plate glass window. (ouch, bad analogy.. but I'm keeping it simple for Queen-Bee)

Soon this thread shall be locked.

Hi Ren. Hows the house sitting going for Jayse? Will he be home for Christmas? Have you got his Christmas tree up yet?
Cheers
Steve

P.S. Loved your post the other day...and after looking up wikipedia im definately not a xenophobe.

Back