No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doesn't help that the human flame hasn't made an appearance on this thread for a couple of days. He's always "entertaining"

Yeah where is Jase errr... Renegade?

Sucks to you guys I'm on 4 weeks holidays already!

@Adamt - BTW your comment on the Hop Buy thread "Midvale"? It's soooo true I am a moron. You wouldn't believe how many times I actually do do it?

Im waiting for the influx of off-topic posts since the "on-topic" off-topic thread has been closed :)

Sucks to you guys I'm on 4 weeks holidays already!

Then get brewing fool! Those kegs/fermenters arn't going to fill themselves

(You'll want to have something to show off at the next Midvale class re-union! :ph34r: )

Cheers SJ :icon_cheers:

Im waiting for the influx of off-topic posts since the "on-topic" off-topic thread has been closed :)

And I was just starting to wind up too!

Then get brewing fool! Those kegs/fermenters arn't going to fill themselves

(You'll want to have something to show off at the next Midvale class re-union! :ph34r: )

Cheers SJ :icon_cheers:

How's work going SJ? SLOOOOOWWWWWW enough for ya? LOL!

Too effn slow, good thing i only have 30mins to go!!!! Then i can race home and get stuck into 4*'s AIPA that i kegged last night :icon_drool2: :icon_drunk:

Cheers SJ

SJ. time to taste the pliney i recon. i want to know what you think.

I agree CM2, maybe a double edged sword however, if it's good (and i have no doubt it will be) I will have to start tracking down the rest of that batch!!!!

Will throw it in the fridge as soon as i get home.

Cheers SJ

The aussies on the alternate Richie Benaud special:

Four for four four four

Make that Five for :(

Ahhhh,

Weihenstephan Kristal Weissbier.............

Just what I need in this heat....

I just had a nice lunch at the Wig n Pen :beerbang:

Someone put somethign in Haddin's drink at the drinks break, he just stopped dead.

I would rather see 8 people make 50s than 1 person make a centure and the rest fail...

Chappo, your black pot call in The Thread That Dare Not Speak Its Name was excellent. Not getting into the personal thing between you two, not my biz, but the line was extremely well formed. You should be putting that one on your resume.

Chappo, your black pot call in The Thread That Dare Not Speak Its Name was excellent. Not getting into the personal thing between you two, not my biz, but the line was extremely well formed. You should be putting that one on your resume.

Why shucks Bum, you are making me blush.

I really have nothing against Warren and I hope it's water under the bridge but I can't help standing my ground. Put it this way step on my toes hard enough and I will bite! :icon_cheers:

You will be missed!
The closer we get to Xmas, the less interesting posts on AHB /snip/ Doesn't help that the human flame hasn't made an appearance on this thread for a couple of days. He's always "entertaining"
Yeah where is Jase errr... Renegade?

Back on Aussie Terra Firma, bitches.. so you can breath easy now. The Renegade fan-base always stirs when I'm absent, but at least this time I warned you all, my children.

Has there been a conclusion to the Queer-Bear scenario?

Interesting to note the 'drama on the high seas' thread topic variations of late. Cheap kegs, misplaced lottery number allocations, a challenge to the authority, Nazi Fathers, a chinese brew adventure X 100, a locked thread.

None of which I have contributed to.

Yet.

Back