No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
goomboogo said:
I've never heard of Captain Stabbin. Can you post a link so I can see what you are referring to?
Not falling for that one!

Why is there only a handful of members online at once these days? There used to be 50-100 at once. Admittedly I rarely visit AHB anymore. Have they migrated to another site or just got bored with it as I did?

There's a lot of guys on the "Aussie Home Brewers" facebook group passing around horrible advice, blowing up at people who prove them wrong and just being general tossers.
I refer most of them here, but people want instant gratification that facebook gives
Kind of glad it's mostly knowledgeable regulars here

sp0rk said:
There's a lot of guys on the "Aussie Home Brewers" facebook group passing around horrible advice, blowing up at people who prove them wrong and just being general tossers.
I refer most of them here, but people want instant gratification that facebook gives
Kind of glad it's mostly knowledgeable regulars here
My thoughts exactly....

Tis a shame our forum owners past and present didn't have the foresight to secure the name on FB.

GrumpyPaul said:
My thoughts exactly....

Tis a shame our forum owners past and present didn't have the foresight to secure the name on FB.
Haven't heard from Austin other than spruiking bullshit over at HBT since he obviously gave up trying to fix the recipe section
I have a feeling we're making them next to no money so they don't really care

sp0rk said:
Haven't heard from Austin other than spruiking bullshit over at HBT since he obviously gave up trying to fix the recipe section
I have a feeling we're making them next to no money so they don't really care

Hammer...nail...head.

I love school holidays, and the great conversations I have with my kids that usually start with "Daddyyyy, my tablet's frozeeeeeeen"....

petesbrew said:
I love school holidays, and the great conversations I have with my kids that usually start with "Daddyyyy, my tablet's frozeeeeeeen"....
DAD....DAD....DDAAAAAADDDDD...

What..

The internet is not working

They dont know that I have parental controls set in the router that shuts it off at 8:00pm for their iPads :lol:

Your an evil man, I like it, but god that's tough love.

Hahaha

Yeah, I did that as well. 8pm cut off and I time limited it to 2 hrs max per day.

Then the little buggers got phones and they just switched to their phones after curfew.

I'll have to steal their phones and install a parental control app...

Yeah, pry them from their cold, dead fingers....

Latest posts

Back